Why did you join the forums?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Tree did kenya east, Oct 26, 2016.

?

Why did you create your forum account?

1. Ban appeal

2. Report

3. Mod application

4. To ask a question

5. Other (Specify if you can...)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

joined a server and saw @Angelx in orange, wanted to be that

so basically mod application

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Banned for RDM and leave. Had to Appeal.

3. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

I created my account because a friend wanted to gift me with V.I.P at the time. :D

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Applying for staff bc the admin color looked cool to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

had a forums of my hangout ttt server until the entire community went to shit so i looked for another ttt server to hang out on, turns on google and i was like "hey wasnt there a place called serious ttt?" to this day i have no fucking clue how did i know what a serious ttt was back then and i somehow subconsciously typed that into google, so i joined the forums first (never joined the servers until a few days later because i was on vacation when that happened) and i met a few nice people, including a mod driscoll (?POR QUE?) and he was like the very first guy i knew here and he was super friendly and liked to talk (unlike now >:c) oh yeah i also accidentally created an alt on my first day on the forums luckily i didnt get into trouble
    so yeah now i come onto sgmod for my daily dose of dank memes, and dris if youre watching, hi c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I joined the forums because I wanted to see what the people of the server talked about.

• Informative Informative x 1