Who's your favorite staff member?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Arcanius, Sep 3, 2014.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

@Muffin is like my broseph.
    @Sinz is just so awsum n wise
    @Event Horizon is just so beautiful, and the way he serenades me with his amazing moosik mmm.

I'd have more to add but a lot of my favorite staff members aren't staff anymore. RIP SNAK AND DIEKASTA

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Yea, those guys are pretty great.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I've said this before and I'm going to say it again, @Sinz and @Darktooth <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thralee

Thralee VIP

I've got to agree :).

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

@Sinz

I wanted to make this post to thank this person for how much they helped me, and this isn't me sucking up, but showing my gratitude. In all honesty I haven't played Garry's Mod for more than 2 months, and this community was the third I came upon and after seeing how well established it was I decided I would stick here. I'm a dedicated individual, so after playing for awhile I quickly learned the rules and hoped to join the fantastic staff that moderate this server. It wasn't easy, as I wasn't experienced, but I wasn't about to give up. Reading through old forum posts on ruling and following advice from staff members I kept pushing forward.

Now, I made mistakes as any other human being, and was on the verge of giving up because I felt like I couldn't make it as a staff member, but @Sinz, @Thorn, and @Nena gave me the inspiration to keep trying and not give up. So that's what I did, I took more time in my reports and analyzed every piece of information before giving the verdict. And now look where I am, I can truly say I earned this spot.

But, the reason for this thank you post is because @Sinz was there when I had an issue, and he was there when I wanted to give up. Not only do I thank him but I also admire what he brings to the community, and it's not hard to notice as we all notice it. He helped train me, and he was the one who instead of going to bed responded to an issue I had with another, or just recently how I was flooded with reports and accusations in game, so he went ahead and did the report on me. And, not only is he a leader, but he is someone I admire.

Thank you,

Blake

"Great leaders inspire greatness in others"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I couldn't thank you enough for that piece, I am so glad I could leave such an impact on you.

Or anyone for that matter.

;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

This is adorable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

I'ma let you finish, but @ThatBox and @Sora are the best staff members of all-time.

And I guess @Thorn is pretty cool.

RIP @LionDoge.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

12. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

It has to be @Darth West , @Killamarshall and @kynwall
    Because all three are not only good at being staff, they're laid back and make being on the servers an enjoyable experience. :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Typically I don't take part in these, but if I had to choose, it would have to go to @Event Horizon and @Highwon. Event had faith in me when not many others did, and for that, I am thankful. Highwon and Event both have inspired me to do more and be more, and that is what a leader is. @Silent Rebel is a long time friend, and is now a great staff member with alot of potential. @Darktooth is a pretty good friend, and he is fun to chill with. @Opii is fun to slaughter in Chivalry. @Disruptionz is pretty cool, and @ShadowStorm is one of the best Moderator's I've worked with.
    (Edit: Almost forgot, @Sir Lemoncakes. Been a good, honest friend of mine for awhile. Great leader aswell when he was an admin and Lead Admin.)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Personally, I have no favorite, its a tie between everyone. <3
    (Except Guilty, He's last, I would say he's second, but that sounds too nice...he's last.)
    (Favorite Ex-staff are Wolfy, Shadow, Chrissy, And Lemoncakes, I know he's an advisor, but its not the same ;-; EDIT Fuck I forgot turquoise)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    • Winner x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1