What game got you into gaming.?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MyriadOfChaos, Oct 14, 2015.

?

What was the first genre of game that you loveded

1. RPG

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. RTS

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  3. Action

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Adventure

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
  5. Stealth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Racing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sandbox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. FPS

17 vote(s)
    36.2%
  9. Other

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I've always watched my dad play Quake 3 Arena since I was 4. Didn't really start playing FPS games until I was 7. First game I've beaten was Half Life 2 (soon after it came out, too). I' m really into FPS games <3

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Halo 2 <3 It will always be my baby. even on the MCC, I play in old graphics because the memories are too good. That's where I got into clans and loved the online community.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Well the first game i played was Crash Bandicoot on the Ps1 with my dad.
    However the first real game i got into was probably Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    Then onto the PS2 with Tony Hawks.

4. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Played a Tony hawk game on ps2, I remember a part where you had to beat up some douche in game and every time I'd hit the guy the game always crashed. Such a waste of money into that game

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

It was a big mash of those games.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then wasted a few years on those two, mostly!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Sega Saturn: virtua cop and croc and other games I dont remember/ too young to remember.
    n64: super Mario 64, golden eye, super smash bros., mario kart. Mortal Kombat 4, Star fox 64 zelda series. Tony hawk pro skater 2
    Super Nintendo: bomber man, yoshi's island, super mario world 1 2 3.
    ps2: all the gta series for ps2. Resident Evil series. other games I can't remember. tony hawk pro skater 4
    pc: Bunch of f2p fps games. cs:s.

7. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

What truly got me into gaming was GTA 4 for PS3, of course there was mario and stuff before that, but GTA really got me into gaming. I was playing it since it came out (ikr I was 5 #pegidontmatter) on my brother's PS3 and I loved playing it, every day when I got back from pre-school I would play it.

8. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Star Wars Battlefront on the Play Station 2. I like this one way more than battlefront 2, as crazy as that may sound.When I heard about the new Battlefront that was coming out I nearly fainted.

A little off topic, Star Wars Elite Squadron is also very fun. Even though it was on the psp. You could go from planet to space and even inside the capital ship.

9. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I don't think I'm allowed to post the title, or images, or anything.

I am disgusting garbage.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Basically Duck Hunt on an old nes system my grandpa gave me. Then I got a Gamecube and ps2 years later and I mainly played the Tony Hawk titles which were legendary at the time. I even seen my dad play games like Quake 3, CS, Kingpin life of crime and more on PC. I played them myself and I just got into a whole bunch of other series like Sonic, mario, zelda, WWE games, Mortal Kombat. I can name a bunch of games and games when I was a kid were the golden days.

11. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

My earliest memory of gaming was Super Mario World when I was three years old. I played my older cousins Sega Genesis a lot in the years to follow. Some great games like Sonic and Tails and Zombies Ate my neighbors. Still adore these games. Grew up a bit more and got a gameboy and pokemon blue and obtained a nintendo64 for christmas. It was the see-through green donkey kong 64 bundle. Shit was cash. Gaming is a huge part of my life and always will be.

12. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Earliest gaming memory was playing Super Ma
    Oh man, twisted metal two was the god damn best. Running over those pixel people. Watching antarctica fall to peices. Destruction of the eiffeltower. Good times.

13. YellowShade

YellowShade Member

Video games.

14. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

My first game i ever played was either roblox or the old veggietales website.

15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Pokemon yellow, red, and blue.

Then Pikmin.

16. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

The first RPG and the game that brought the joy of playing video games for me was: Paper Mario TTYD

It's such a memorable game and a gamecube classic!

17. Owned

Owned VIP

Battlefield 1942

18. Hacker Nation Anonymous

Hacker Nation Anonymous The Voices Have SPOKEN! VIP

For me, it was always the RPG's that kept me into gaming. I always enjoyed the strategic changes that could be made with skill points or gear combinations. Having to think a little more to male or further. From there it developed into Strategy gaming, so TTT had become a quick favorite. I have always enjoyed the Call of Duty games and such as well, but it was always for strategy. How your team could work cohesive to achieve victory, and the times you had to lone wolf it. But, in either case it seems RPG Jade Dynasty is what got me really into gaming. I ended up as a GM (Game Master) for the Billows Server and even ended up helping the Dev's with the internal filings on the server. It was fun and still is :)

19. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I really loved games like timesplitters and Halo. They were my main games back in the day.

20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

It started in second grade for me. I saw my dad and sister playing this game called EverQuest II. At 4th grade I had a lvl 90 froglok defiler. It was tons of fun and got me into PC games.