Tsu rdmed me and didn't slay himself

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MuffinMayhem, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I killed him because he had a double barrel shotgun out and picked up rifle ammo.

Again, there was NO intervention. He had a Dragunov. The whole intervention thing is a "what if" scenario. He's saying WHAT IF he had an intervention.

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Alright, that's what I thought. So @Muffin, I don't see why you're still arguing about him saying it was an Intervention if that wasn't the reason he killed you.

3. The thing is you can't kill for picking up different ammo then your primary, he killed me because he said I picked up rifle ammo. Rifle ammo from an intervention? He didnt know. You can't kill for having different ammo then your gun.

4. It still leads to the intervention statement because he had no proof it was an SVU, it could have been an intervention, he didn't know.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

6. megaboy

After reading this, it seems Tsu will have to be slain. Tsu, if you do not know what i'm referring to then I will direct you the quote via PM.
    Only staff can see that, and he's showing us to look at that to solve the case. We apologize for the inconvenience.

7. THANK YOU HIGHWON <3! I was right Mega and Tsu!

8. megaboy

So overall with this case, Tsu overall did kill you on suspicion and him seeing you pick up different ammo is suspicion. I was not reading it thoroughly and seeing what you were trying to argue about, Muffin.

Thank you for reporting, Tsu will be put a slay on him.

Topic Locked.

9. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Rightyo, will slay in game. Didn't remember that thread from way back when.

An admin (Event) and another mod (tolly) had been on at time of occurrence, so I deferred to their judgement on the case instead of handling it myself.

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I apologize for not punishing Tsu. I was not aware of the explicit rule on KOS by ammo, and thought Tsu used his observant eye and common sense to kill Muffin.

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Detectives have weapons that pickup SMG ammo, shotgun ammo, and rifle ammo. The only ammo you could really kill for is if a player picked up the wrong type of pistol ammo for the guns they were carrying (you'd have to be observant). It's a fragile ground. Also, same thing applies to teleporters. You never know where they could have gotten it, you shouldn't KoS a player for using a teleporter.

Of course, these scenarios are all null if no detectives were even created for the round(to few players) or if all the detectives are alive and both say they haven't dropped any sort of weapons.

For example, "Hey, Muffin just picked up rifle ammo and he has a double barrel, have any of the detectives dropped an intervention?". And if you get a reply of "no" (or along that line) from all the detectives then heck yeah, KoS them. But it was to be all the detectives, if even one is dead you can't do anything.

12. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

I think it's too complicated to some so Highwon pretty much said no kos for picking up ammo no matter how obvious it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.