Finished The Legendary Giveaway (1000th Post Special)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, Dec 21, 2015.

1. been here for like a year and a half because other servers have shitty UX

2. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

The first time I played on one of the servers was back in September of last year, on Vanilla. However, at this time I was only hopping from server to server to try and find ones that I liked. In addition, I wasn't truly a fan of GMod yet and so never really stayed anywhere for the first few months I had the game. I didn't properly play on the servers regularly and make a forum account until the 27th of February, this year. As such, I have been a part of this community for approximately ten months. My time here has been absolutely amazing, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The reason why I have stayed here for this long is because of a mixture of things; being the friends I have made, the people I played with, the feeling of being a part of a community and team, and the fun I have when playing on the servers.

Thank you for the awesome Giveaway Ravin! If I win could you please gift the Rank to @Diehard01

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

TFW you are left out.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, I've been in the community for about a year. Didnt really play much at the start, but then I really got into TTT in April. I applied for moderator, and got accepted and the rest is history. I've been a moderator for about 5 months now, and it has it's ups and downs. The real reason that I stay in the community is for the dank memes, and if it weren't for the great friends I've made like @Derp Mason @Falcor @Sinz @Smash @Happy @Pandora @AdminKappa123, the lead administrator who is an enjoyable person as well as a fantastic league player sometimes @Disruptionz (and he doesn't play the clarinet also known as the devil's instrument), and the OG squad @Emtech2 @Tinbuster00 @Bo's in The House! @Verified, then I would of probably left a long time ago.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I've been on these servers for 2 years I think, I can't keep track though. And I want to stay in this community because I have made so many friends here,and I'm sure that most of the people on my friends list right now are from this amazing community.

5. Al Capwned

Al Capwned Supporter

I've been playing for about a year and a half maybe longer on West. I was looking for a new server to play TTT on after I got over playing role play. I saw that Serious TTT had a cool point system and shop and the mods/admins were cool as fuck. I eventually got my friend Bingus to come on, and since then this is the only Gmod server we play. It's actually the only reason why we play Gmod. The community rocks!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been on the servers for about a year and a half (maybe 2?), and I stay because STTT has the best mods and rules over any other TTT server. I've also stayed for some of the great memories I've had here, and for the jihads.
    If I win, give it to the runner-up.

Good luck to everyone entering!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  7. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I don't think my entry is valid but whatever.

Anyways, I've been in this community since March of 2014 and I made a forum account on April of 2014. I had just bought gmod and I was so into ttt and I was looking around for cool servers that I can play on. I didn't have much history on other servers and then I found this one. I fell in love mainly since this one offered a lot of content and it looked very promising. Anyways, I had stayed and I mainly just played on my own until I made a few friends. It's hard to remember who were those first few people I met but I know for a fact that @Darktooth was one of them. Then I got a moderator position with some of his help and a few other friends that I had made. Once I became a mod I had met a lot of new people ( mainly staff members) and I became good friends with them. Things died down and I resigned leaving for about 6 months. I returned once again and I had to go through the process of meeting new people and making new friends. It was weird but I was glad to see some of my old pals were still around the servers. I got mod again and I stayed because I really enjoyed the community and the people and then I resigned later down the road and the rest is history. I mainly stayed because I really like a lot of people that play here. They are some of the best people I know.

I'm entering for @Steven | SP :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Detective Fish

Detective Fish Supporter

I started playing this server since there were 3 Jihad sounds. I remember the good ol days when it was just one server and when east started everyone was tripping. Good times.

10. Valedict

Valedict VIP

I started playing on this server about a year ago, sometime in September(?) and I have about 600 hours on all servers (most of it being on vanilla).
    I've stayed with this server for so long because I was a regular on a different TTT server, which had closed down, then I did some searching around and found that this server was one of the best ones I've played on.
    I also continue to play this server because most of the time I'm really bored and play this game as an alternative for most activities
    I don't feel like having legendary myself, but I think that someone who would look nice with the Legendary tag would be @Santakiller87
    (pls rig this giveaway so he gets it)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Void

Void VIP Bronze

I've been playing on this server since September and joined the forums on November 10th.
    I play on this server to make new friends and have a great time. I still stay on this server because mostly everyone
    in each server are the nicest people ever. :woot:

12. I've been part of this community for well over two years now, and I love every moment with the friends that I've made here.

I take hiatuses due to irl problems, but I always come back.

If I win, give to @Guilty

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I've been here for 2 and a half years now, and continue to stay here because all the other servers aren't anywhere near as good as these ones. The community is pretty cool too.

14. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

--CLOSED--

I will be announcing a winner shortly.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Congrats @Kawaii As she did not tag anyone else. I will be donating it to her.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

Leave your salt below.

Edit - Donation Complete.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

d e a d i n s i d e

just kill me already

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

One very lucky person! Congratulations @Kawaii!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Rip :saltysinz:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

oh.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP