Finished The Legendary Giveaway (1000th Post Special)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Well I joined October 19, 2014 and I feel I joined because this community is addicting and fun. Once you're here you're here to stay and if you leave well, they always come back. I like it here the community is well made up and everyone plays a part in this being one of the best TTT and DR servers out there. Ravin thanks for this awesome giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I have been here on the servers since April of 2014, and made my forum account a few months ago. I intend on staying for as long as this server is alive because I believe that this is simply one of the best communities on Gmod. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Its been a bit over a year since I first joined the community. I stay cause the community/servers don't suck and I've met some awesome people here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

I joined 12/17/14. I came for the serious and stayed for the TTT.

Real reason I stayed was this community is friendly and not toxic like some other communities.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rek

Rek Ø

I've been here for a little over a year, joined about the same time as Kawaii/CoCo/Brahma/Noctorious.
    I continue to stay (kinda) with this community due to the few friends I've made and I would literally have no one else to play League with.
    I'm entering for someone else but I don't want to tag them yet, just tag me if I win and then I'll post who I'm giving it to.

Thanks for the giveaway Ravin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I've been in this community for almost two years this coming March. It's scary that I've dedicated so much of my life to here, considering that I've never really found myself to keep an addiction for more than 3 months. However, this community is something very special to me, and for very good reasons.

I stayed in this community thanks to many people I've met and kept along the way. Without some of these close friends, I'm not sure how long I would have made it. I extend a personal thank you to anyone who considers me a friend, and an even greater thank you to everyone who makes my time here a little bit better.

Because he's a very sentimental person, I will personally thank @Sinz. But @Disruptionz, @Slicck, @Toxin, @Highwon, @Opii, @Kenny, all of my administrators, and the few moderators who are enjoyable people as well as fantastic staff members (@Mr. Rogers, @Derp Mason, @Corgis) are also worth thanking and noting. Thank you all for making this place great for me, and everyone else, for the most part. :sneaky:

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I've been around since June, and I made my account on the forums on June 26, 2015 for a very specific reason, it was because I was a witness in a report and was asked to give my information, it was pretty funny. After that I just sorta stuck around, met people, got on the staff and now I'm at where I am. You're all the reasons I have to still be here, each one of you make this place have a special uniqueness about it that keeps it going and keeps people coming. Thank you all for what you do and for being you.

Since I already have Legendary, I'll be tagging @Christmas4lyfe since she has done some amazing giveaways with hand made products and has done lots for this community, so she deserves this prize.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I began playing on STTT (SGM) back in January 7th 2015 and finally made my forum account on March 21, 2015 (weird how it happened to be on my brother's birthday). Soon it would be a year since I began playing on STTT :D
    I'm glad I've stuck around because I was able to meet some good friends and had the chance to experience almost everything one could be on these servers! Also on shoutbox I am able to act like an idiot with others and we get a laugh out of it at the end of the day :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Been here (and stayed) since the 10th of October this year. I joined looking for a good server to play on and was more than pleasantly surprised. Due to this I made a mod app so I could contribute towards keeping things the way they should be. Not sure what else to say, I'm not really good with this kind of stuff.

I already have Legendary, and know of a few who might need it though I really think @DerpyKyogre64 deserves it since he not only helped me get picked up as a mod, still thankful for that, but also treated me as a friend instead of just a random applicant, because he saw potential I was not even aware I had.

Aside from the above, there are way more people that have made me stay but I could only enter 1 person though that does not mean I value anyone else any less, hehehe.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I've been here for about two and a half months, and I'm still here because of the love that I have for the community. I have a passion for all the people and I will for a long long time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I have been with serious since 2014, but wasn't an "active" member til around June or July of 2015. I am still a remaining member because 1. I love staffing and helping the community out. I find a lot of structure and confidence in staffing (which is weird to say but it's totally true) and being able to be a source of input for players. 2. In certain places within this community and with certain people, I've found a sense of comfort and sense of community.

I'd like to enter for @Sickle

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sickle

Sickle The Fat Man VIP

Let me note before i continue i in no way shape or form am in this to win this. I just want to share and comment on one thing. I have been here for about 9 months now with a few months siesta in the middle (I say is without class because i have no concept of time or grammar). I have enjoyed the atmosphere most days with the Rightous mods ( @lost.ouija, @DerpyKyogre64 ) the cool and fun people ( @GrimmyGod, @BryanTehHero ) and the darn right pros ( @BioHazard, @Collinmrcc) but what kept me here is the furiosity (<-- Example of bad grammar/spelling) this server has to be the best and that is always key. Like i stated i'm not here to win but i can say that reading all these post it makes me feel proud to be part of something strong whether i be a blip or a wall of this server for the future i will try to show that this place matters. But by shear happenstance i win toss the rank back at the one who pulled me of them all that deserve it ;) lol ^^ @Christmas4lyfe or #Chastity4lyfe (depends if she changes her name or not)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I started playing on SERIOUSTTT at the end of last year around November on someone else's account. But Offically as Falcor since February. I was a dedicated regular not only in game but on the forums as well. Making buds with people like @Santa's Little Copilot @Mr Butters @Machinekiller00 @Santa's Furious Hobo @IKEA Cabinet @StarGazingNight. <3 . Co-pilot should remember all the late night shoutbox shenanigans. I always had people asking me apply for staff and if I ever thought about it @Steven | SP @Coco Is Dead and a few others. Until one day I was like yeah I could staff so I wrote the saddest looking application and a few hours later @Finn (papa bless) picked me up. At this point I was already pretty dedicated to these servers, playing often and having a ton of laughs. So yeah the thing that makes me stay is the people. Besides the fact helping out the servers.
    Honorable mentions and the reasons why I still enjoy this all so much: everyone tagged above and @Derp Mason, @Hingle, @asdasdasd @Smash @hansila @CDriscoll @Muffin and everyone who I joke around with in the servers :)

Now if my name is selected I'd like it to be donated to @Sinz

Thank you Ravin for this giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

Hmm excluding those extended period i here,i would say i have been here for a year.
    i like playing TTT and enjoying myself with my friends on the servers :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. RebleGAM3z

RebleGAM3z Banned

I joined a week after the SeriousTTT servers first started. Its a great community even though it has its ups and downs, Ive always been here and ive supported the servers for a while. Btw thanks for the giveaway Raven <3 <3. GoodVibes and Good Luck to all :p KappaPride QUACK QUACK QUACK

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. shrine50

shrine50 Member

Ive been on and loved this server for quite some time! :) About a year or so ago I constantly played on this server until my computer got infected and died with a virus. Fortunately, I managed to get a brand new amazing computer for Garry's Mod so I can play again! Ive been playing every day for the past month and a half and I am addicted to this server! I have always wanted a rank but I didn't have anything to spend :(. So, getting legendary would make my year! Thanks so much for considering this! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I've been here almost 2 years. The reasons why have changed time and time again. Through boredom, inability to sleep, difficulty staying away, and now a full on acceptance of how much I actually like it here, and how much the community means to me. It's difficult for me to talk to people, and difficult for me to like myself as a human being, but I just generally feel... liked (?) and accepted here (?). Fooling around, laughing with friends and strangers, it really adds a level of joy to my life that without the community I really just don't have that much. I've left my indifference behind, and even though I get bored of TTT pretty easily, I don't think I could ever get bored of the community here, and that will always keep bringing me back in.

Entering for @Jolly ol St Noctorious cause I don't actually want the legendary and he's the only one i can think of

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. A bit over a year now.
    Well I stuck here.to play with my classmate, and after he left, I made quite a few friends as well, making me stay even longer

19. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

Been here for a few months. (6+) was the first server i saw (since serious servers are the most full) and i fell in love with it instantly. Love getting on and hanging out with my good friend CHIPS! CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and @rigby250 and other peeps! we have fun and there is order (usually). we laugh and love to play the game as a community. the custom skins and stuff are awesome. Donated to the server $10 then a week later became VIP. would love legendary. I stay with this community because we care about eachother (even if we kill eachother and betray one anothers trust lol :D )
    Hope i win. will use as much as possible (on every night). Good luck 2 all!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I've had a forum account since around June or July, but I had played on the servers a bit before that. What keeps me coming back are lovely people such as @Falcor, @Ravin, kind of @Santa's Little Copilot (kidding, probably), the staff members, and all the other peons with myself who play the servers for fun.