Finished The Legendary Giveaway (1000th Post Special)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ravin, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I have been here for a bit probably on and off for about 2 years on this community because I didn't used to like garrys mod all that much.

I stay with the server because this is the best TTT server that I have found with the community. I have made a lot of friends here and I would like to keep those friends for a while longer.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Funny story, apparently the first day I got Gmod I found these servers but it was just a random server I joined testing out the game, didn't officially stay on these servers until the end of last year. I jumped from server to server a lot back then but after making a couple of friends here along with how friendly of a community it was (and still is) I stayed here, never visited another server since.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I've been here for about 1 year and 2-3 months, and I joined because of how easy and simple everything was with the rules. There was minimum trolling the time I played originally, and lots of immersive gameplay.
    I've never been able to find a different server to change from.
    Entering for @Adam

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

I've been with this community for a year and six months, give or take. I've stayed due to countless hours of entertainment that this community has brought to me, and allowed for me to partake in. Not only this, but allowing me to be a staff member 3 times in the past. Certain people have kept me here as a whole, but the gamemode (TTT) has a strong hold upon me if it wasn't obvious by my 5k+ hours in Garry's Mod compared to any and all my other games.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I have about 2300 hours logged on the server 10k total gmod hours (Don't ask ;))and i was on the servers year ago what kept me hear is the mature staff that actually get protocols, and don't abuse it made me want to stay.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I know you're blind so I hope you can see this post

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I've been here since July 3rd of 2013, I haven't stayed with the community the whole time. I left for a few months shortly after joining the forums for another community, but always kind of lurked on the forums, hence why I know something about the majority of things that went on around here.

To be quite honest, the only reason why I stay here is because I have no where else to go.

@BmTron can have it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Been here since October 2013, seen a lot of shit come and go, for good and for worse.

Despite how much i shit talk stuff, i only stay because there is no place else that has TTT moderated well.

If i win give it to my homie @Steven | SP because he deserves it more than anyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hm hm hm...

If I remember correctly I've obviously been on the forums for the past year and a half, but on the servers I do believe I was playing here since maybe June of the same year. I however have left for just about a good month due to the fact that I was hacked ( :cry: ery tiem), but then I returned! The worst I get with my activity is leaving for about 1 week due to tests, but that can't be helped sometimes :eek:.

I continue to play on these servers because: I love the fact the gameplay is taken seriously and that the rules set by Highwon + others are not absurd bullshit, the amazing staff that enforce these rules to the best of their abilities and don't abuse their power (99% of the time :woot:), the great people in this community (especially the Vanillians I've come to become familiar with over time), and because overall both of these things combined along with watching trolls struggle make it a fun time each time im on the servers. I am shamelessly sadistic when it comes to attempting to give people their due punishment while playing, and I just take great joy when I can deal some of that out. So all of this coupled together makes my time on these servers just that much more enticing than any other Gmod community out there. After trying out about 6 other communities I typed 'serious' into the search bar one day and found you guys, how marvelous :sneakylove:!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I have been here since 10/9/15. I will continue staying on this community because i enjoy my time talking to my friends and goofing off on the servers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I first joined this server February 2014, but when i really want to be part of the community was October 2014.
    What kept me staying in this community that i met lots of interesting, funny people. ^.^ Then Later become there friend. \(^-^)/

If I Win Give it to @Guilty
    [​IMG] :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Firstly I want to thank you ever so much for the generous giveaway :love: It's so very kind of you to give something like this to someone so thank you! We all appreciate the opportunity.

Now, I've been on the servers since the 31st of May this year, the forums less so (only since the 2nd of July). Ever since the first day I played, I fell in love with this community. These were the first TTT severs that I ever found and my goodness am I glad that I did. It was actually completely random that I chose this sever when I was scanning the list of servers to join to, thank god I did though! Anyway, I digress.

Over the course of the last 6 and a bit months I have had the absolute time of my life. I not only got the chance to play and enjoy a game mode I had been and still have interest in, but I also got the chance to meet an incredible bunch of individuals. From the friends I made as a vanilla regular to the friendships I made when I made it onto the staff team, it has been such an emotional journey. Each and every person I have interacted with during my stay here has impacted on my life in some way. Some more so than others obviously, but it is these amazing people that make staying here an absolute pleasure.

Of course I love the staffing side of everything too and I wouldn't give that up for the world. Being able to enforce the rules and keep these servers well known for their amazingness is something I honestly never thought I could do but alas here I am doing it. And man is it so bloody rewarding. Getting onto the severs each and ever day to play and make other peoples times here a pleasant as possible is something that I live for. It is so rewarding listening to people having fun and laughing and just enjoying themselves and this is one of the reasons why I stay here. Because I want to help people having a great time. I want to hear people laughing and enjoying themselves. Because in the end it is so worth it.

The love and support that so many of you have given both myself and other members of the community is something I will never ever forget. I may be getting a bit personal, but recently, things haven't been the easiest, but so many of you continue to support me, show me love, make me laugh and make me happy and it is these things that all of you do that make being here the best. So many of you are so giving, you have hearts of gold and you are just so amazing. Just thinking about all of you brings a smile to my face. I really hope to not leave for a long while as this, to me, is home. You guys are my family and I love you all so very much. The community welcomed me with open arms back in June/July and for that I am so very very grateful.

This is where I belong. With this community. With all you amazing people who make life enjoyabe.

And so this is why I stay.

Sorry this got kinda sappy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Wiah thanks for this giveaway Ravin, willing to donate a $200 rank is so amazing of you to do (y)

Hmm, I've been active on the servers since sometime in Febuary/March and only played on Vanilla. I knew there were other sttt servers but the addons took forever for me to download that I just stuck to Vanilla until almost May. Even then I only went on non-vanilla servers unless Vanilla was down until late July when I became staff :p

The reason I stay is because of the great friends I've made :) While I'm not the most charasmatic/social person, at the least the friends I have (hopefully) don't mind it and are still there for me. I also stay because of how much I love staffing. I love being a staff member and I really hope I'll be able to stay a while.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Damn, how do I start this?

August 10th, 2014, I stumbled upon the Vanilla server after messing around other servers because they suck. After i put a lot of time into to it, I finally said "Hey! this server is awesome!" I started making a name for myself on there and became a well known "Vanilla Original." It really sucks to see everyone had left, but I'm still here to represent. Finally 2 months later on October 20th, 2014, I finally decided to make a forum account and hot damn this place was fire. I don't know where to finish but damn I love it and I'm here to stay. I've been here for a Year and 4 months now and proud.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I joined this community May 26th, 2014. This would mean that I've been here for just about a year and 7 months. And I've been a Staff Member for the majority of this time.

The reason I've been here this long, and the reason I'm going to continue to be here, is because of two reasons:

The first one being that I care a lot about the community. I've had lots of fun on the servers, the forums, the TeamSpeak, etc. I really appreciate the good times this Community has brought me and I have no reason to leave it as long as I'm still having fun here. Being a Staff Member is also a huge reason as to why I like the community, I feel it enables me to connect to some people more than if I was just a regular player. And of course, helping this place out in whatever way I can gives me a fantastic feeling. I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines.

The second reason would be the friends I've made here. Whether it be someone I've known forever like @Sinz, @Darktooth, or @Patrick or somebody I've met more "recently" like @BmTron, @Pandora, or @C.A.Anna. These people make me laugh just about every day even though all we do is say dumb stuff in shoutbox and on each others profiles. That's the kind of stuff that keeps me here.

Thanks for the giveaway Ravin, and since I think I've won too many giveaways recently, give it to @BmTron if my name is drawn.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  16. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I've been on this server since December 4th, 2013.

My first time I was on the server, I RDM'd and was slain. For some reason I actually stayed instead of leaving. As I played more and more I began to fall in love with the community, my first two friends were @Aboose! and @Bob Dolan (Handsofjustice), they supported me to go for moderator. Then one day I was playing on a map called Slums with a moderator named @Jake and he messages me this[​IMG]
    Only the oldies probably remember, but me and Jake were the dynamic duo of @megaboy (Megatron's) team. We spent hundreds hours together playing Terraria, a few games of CS:GO, and mostly playing TTT. Jake really got me into the server now, and my most memorable times were with him. All of these people really helped to captivate me with the server, and I thank them for that.

Nowadays I stay for my new friends like @Mr. Rogers , @BmTron ,@Tinbuster00 , That Emtech3 kid, @Verified , an almost infinite list of people that I love to talk to, to play with. I love making these people laugh, and I try my best to please, and they make me laugh as well. This server is a huge family, and I am glad to be a part of it
    If I win give this to @Mr. Rogers

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

Been here for 2 years it's one of the best community's I've been to and I've got friends here

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Owned

Owned VIP

Been here since the start and stay cause of the people

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I've been here for a little under 2 years, I've stayed with this community because everyone here is amazing, This community is one of the best I have ever seen

If I win, please give it to @Grazedd

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I joined this community around mid July 2013, but did not start becoming active until around December 2013. I continue to stay with this community because I think it's the best there is (I have played many many other servers) even to this day.

Also, huge shoutout to you @Ravin for being so generous! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1