Finished The Fluffy Case Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by FluffyShadowfire, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I'm not sure if there are any cases left, but I'll happily take one if there is! :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I don't have this game but that's nice of you, Fluffy!

3. Ricox

Ricox Member

Oh yes, I'm in first thirty.

4. UnclewithBenefits

UnclewithBenefits Sir Cas of Wellington VIP Silver

Jee wiz I wonder who donated all those cases :lurking:.

5. Onsight

Onsight First Of His Name VIP

I Am Not Aware
    The State of This Giveaway
    But I Will Post Here

I think my haiku is terrible.. :c but I'm like addicted to cases so gimme!​

6. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

do i still stand a chance? lol

7. Oh hello

8. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Me?

9. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

meh, even thought I have no money to open it ;-;

10. Katariki

Katariki New Member

Can I get any? :D

11. Alright as to everyone who's posted here I'm still trying to chase you guys down. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ADDITIONAL BREAKOUT CASE (Or another case you're entitled to) please add me on steam and send me a message or trade invite the next time you see me online. If you don't want to do that please start a conversation with me on the forums using the "Start a Conversation" option in your inbox to let me know you still need to get a case. I have a lot of people to give cases to and a lot of cases to give out, so your help in making this easier is highly appreciated.

Note: Everyone before this post is eligible for at least 2 cases. If your post # is over 11 you're entitled to 2 Operation Breakout cases, please add me on steam to receive your free stuff.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  12. Penny

Penny VIP

What size phones do these cases work for?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

:)

14. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Sure why not :)

15. Everyone with a post number 31 & under IS ELIGIBLE FOR TWO CASES. I have a list of those who have received cases, and am going to be putting a small restriction on receiving them.

YOU MUST CONTACT ME WITHIN THE NEXT 5 DAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR CASES (If you have not already)
    If you do not I'm sorry but I'll be closing the giveaway, I will likely give you your cases if you message me regardless.
    The deadline is as follows: From TODAY (10/19/2015) to 5 DAYS FROM THEN (10/24/2015). The giveaway IS CLOSING ON 10/24/2015.
    All unclaimed cases will be gifted to entrants at random via an RNG to select from post #s.

16. You were given extra time, all cases that needed to be distributed were. Sorry if you didn't get em.