*SPOILERS* Official Walking Dead Discussion Page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Peter Parker, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I think so but then I don't think so. I mean Nicholas did fall on top of him so they could be eating Nicholas and when his blood is spilled on Glenn it might mask his scent. Also Glenn could be dead because they were pulling his chest open and Glenn was screaming which would just draw more. But I don't know. If he is dead I think Maggie will fall apart. I don't know how Maggie will react once Glenn doesn't come back but I know it will change the course of the entire TV show.

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I don't watch the show but my theory is that Glenn is gonna get his head smashed in later by the leader of that one group. I expect some sweet informative ratings when I'm proven right.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Also, Rick has wallhacks lol.

Rick Grimes is falling apart though

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I don't wanna believe that Glenn is dead, but at the same time, I kinda feel like TWD has to start showing that the "heroes" if you will, are truly in a post-apocolpytic environment. They need to be perceived as being in danger. You can't expect them all to stay alive forever in the environment forced upon them.

I also like the dynamic that the show is taking with Rick. What he said would happen ended up happening, in that the community members that weren't well versed in the modern methods of survival would die out and only the ones who had embraced the survival mentality would survive. This kind of social evolution, if that is what to call it, is cool to see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Untitled.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. On the "recent posts" it doesn't show spoilers due to it being cut off :penguin:

7. Oh it's ok

8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

To remedy this, would you mind if I edited the title to have the spoiler part earlier in the title? Just to avoid spoilers, because I know I hate them haha.

9. I'm more interested to see the group that comes after the Saviors. Now that's gonna be fuckin scary on TV.

10. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

They Probably will not show us glen's fate until the midseason finale (Unfortunately) But I doubt that glen is dead.
    Just try to keep hold until then :)

11. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I am pretty sure the body that fell on top of Glenn was the one being eaten. Glenn will either be rescued by the group, or will escape due to smelling like a fellow zombie thanks to the corpse on top of him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I feel with that many zombies, they will most likely eat through Nicholas and onto Glenn.

13. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

After watching rewatching his death scene multiple times, it seems like it's impossible for him to survive. One of the reason being that Glenn was screaming throughout the whole thing and zombies are attracted to noise. You can't hear his scream as the music takes over but you can watch it.

The only thing that gives a slight hint to Glenn being alive is that the zombies are pulling intestines out of Glenn's chest and we know that intestines don't belong there.

Here's the video for reference.
    Spot the continuity error. The large fence that leans across the bin has magically disappeared.

14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED YET GOD DAMN

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Wow Maggie's pregnant. 3 episodes left. I am still shocked that Glenn "died".

16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

In the comics, Glen dies like 1st season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did die, but I agree with Steven with the body on top of him claim. Although there is a big controversy with him being out of the "credits". But even if the body did land on top of him, how in the hell is Glenn going to get out? There was soooo many zombies in that area, it would seem impossible in my opinion. I haven't seen last nights episode, but i'm going to watch it tonight to find out what is happening. *Trying to avoid Doodles comment above this*.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I don't watch the show, but I just know my roommate got fucking pissed as hell when Glenn (or whatever his name is) died. He slammed our door (which already slams, so this made it 3 times as loud) and started yelling in the hall. Then he came back and saw the situation Rick was in (with zombies or some shit surrounding the RV where those people ambushed him, idk, I don't remember this shit) and then did the exact same thing.

And that is everything I know about this show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Chastity4lyfe

that pretty much sums it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Chastity4lyfe

OK up to date. I am totally wanting to think Glenn is alive because they are waiting so long to show him and if he lived, but I don't want to get my hopes up (he was my favorite character minus Dale), and I just think it's time to eliminate a main character, plus the circumstances provided, I think Glenn is dead sadly. Can I just say...FINALLY MAGGIE...FINALLY!! I've been waiting for her to have a baby since like...season 3 when they met, fo real.

Btw is anyone else in love with Morgan and his character? Although his episode was boring as hell, it really gives you insight into the the fuck happened to him through the seasons.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

BIG SPOILER DON'T EVEN OPEN UNLESS YOU SAW THE MOST RECENT EPISODE.
    Starting watching this episode, first few seconds is glenn and the other guy. We see the zombies munching on the other dude's body instead of Glenn and Glenn goes under the bin unharmed, complete bs going on there.
    I'm not surprised he survived.

• Agree Agree x 1