Sir Lemoncakes is the traitor!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Snak, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

This is probably going to stop some time, right? It's 12 pages long of people arguing that Lemoncakes shouldn't have done that and shouldn't have done this. He's the Lead Admin, and he's a human being. He didn't get Lead Admin by bending the rules, he followed them, enforced them onto the Admins, Moderators, and players. He tried to enforce it against the most loved Admin(Right now?) and when he opens a report everybody goes crazy. Everyone has to make mistakes(and some peoples mistakes and ignorance lands them demoted) sometime or another. Lemoncakes is just trying to make this server better by clearing up one problem that would be so simple for Snak to fix, but it has lead to this thread of new lies, the truth, and old lies being brought up. It would've taken a lot less time if Snak just changed it to Elmo or something and then Lemoncakes would be happy. If Lemoncakes didn't do that it could arise into the problem that I stated before. I hope you guys try to not just side with the Admin everyone loves, he did it himself, and he knew what he was getting into.
    I would remove that picture, posting IP's can be dangerous cause some member or staff might decide to DDoS Lemoncakes.

2. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Lemoncakes has prodded multiple quality mods/admins to resignation. For what? I don't know. But as the "customer" I've had enough.

I want the good guys back.

+1 for some sort of mutiny.

3. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Okay, it has been removed.

4. Snak

Snak Banned

Enforcing incorrect and personal rules is not helping it is hindering now look I am no longer an admin because once again he has tried to enforce unrealistic rules on someone and I am saying "No."

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

As I said, it's about a PICTURE. It's ridiculous how long this has gotten in a matter of hours. Fastest growing thread on STTT (in my opinion) is about a picture of a person... Also, lemoncakes, I'd suggest setting up a proxy/VPN soon just incase of a DDoS/Booting/"stress" testing threat.

6. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

It's gone

7. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Already working on it lol.

8. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Well,
    Aren't admins allowed to alter punishments and he is a lead admin.

9. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

Lemon, i don't agree with your decision to force snak to change his pic. (After all it is a girl) If you think about the age group on this server is about 10-17 and i hardly imagine anyone to know who this girl is. The only time i would think for you to take action is if anyone felt offended in any way.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

Yes, but to completely outrageous and mind boggling punishment? If this is how admins do it then I should have making up rules "if u kill me i ban u"

11. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I explained this problem a couple days ago, it could cause some unhappy parents that could get Highwon in trouble.

12. ExtraJuicyTable

Yes but again i don't think action should have been taken unless someone complained or was offended.

13. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

When have I ever done that ever? You would have only been given a warning if you had chosen to keep it and then Highwon would have ruled in. I always punish fairly.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The best way to mitigate a problem is to proactive and not reactive.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

The way you made it sound I had two choices resigin or keep the picture and end up demoted, and why would I have recieved a warning? What is the issue with the picture I am baffled and confused.

16. ExtraJuicyTable

The best way to mitigate a problem is to proactive and not reactive. [/quote]

I did not see this to be a problem until this topic came up.

17. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Why would he have been given a warning for doing something completely within and even above standard (the picture was completely non-suggestive).

18. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I have to admit that I find it quite funny that players and members are getting upset over a resignation or whatever you want to call it. I understand that some members may not agree with either Snak's or Lemoncakes' decision, but we must keep in mind the real importance of having a position on the server; to create an enjoyable atmosphere for any player that could possibly come across our server and decide to join.

We must keep in mind that when you apply for your first job, staffing for a TTT server probably isn't going to be on your resume. We must keep in mind that this is just a video game server and not something we get paid to do. We must keep in mind that, although in-game credentials apply, it shouldn't be difficult to find a replacement; that isn't meant to take a stab at you, Snak; it's just the inconvenient truth. We must keep in mind that TTT is a game; not a career.

I feel that, being a member of an actual ranked career where members are demoted and separated daily, most players are blowing this out of proportion.

Either way this pans out, it was fun staffing with you, Snak. Hopefully I will see you on the server.

19. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

and this is whys its called Serious ttt, plus i hope we have a good ending in this where snak comes back as a admin

20. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I am not so much as upset about the resignation, but the reason for it and the way the reported staff member has responded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.