Sir Lemoncakes is the traitor!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Snak, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Sounds very dumb.

2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I didn't say that lol. I said that they weren't normal people. I apologized. And look at the edits. Did I add anything that made me look better? Or take anything away? No, a mistake is a mistake.

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Nothin changed for me in mine.

4. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

can all the mods, admins, plus lead admin take this some where ells like Skype so it dosn't reflect on STTT this is really getting out of hand

5. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I would prefer that they not as that would stop normal players from posting, and would keep things from being kept on record.

6. stormcreator

Also Lemon if they are not "normal" people that what are they?

7. Snak

Snak Banned

It has to reflect on SeriousTTT. I am not doing this to hinder this community but rather help keep it safe from people that don't have the best interests at mind.

8. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

sorry this in none of or concern and it need to go some where ells plz regular player do not need to see this has it reflect on all mods, admins, and lead admin

9. Sir Lemoncakes

Having you change your profile picture is against the best interest of the server?

10. stormcreator

I agree serious ttt should be represented as it is. I actually think that this shows the willingness of players to act against thier superiours wrong doings at close to the highest level.

11. Snak

Snak Banned

Your atttuitude in game reflects what I'm talking about, your very cocky and have a mindset of a very narrow minded person you may be smart but you are cynical, and I know it keeps people at distance.

And yes asking me to change my profile picture for unknown reasons leaves me questioning your leadership as a whole.

12. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

kk peace bro. im sure lemoncakes decision to confront you, and take action was appropriate to the situation at hand, sorry to see you go. but i think your lying and your not telling the whole story, but that is me personally it does not effect my feelings for you as a admin/moderator but as a player and person as a whole. look on the bright side, you can't abuse your powers, and avoid being slayn anymore thats a good thing. peace bro ill miss you :'(

13. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

true but this is a staff problem and should be taken some where ells

14. stormcreator

rs, have you read through this post? (just wondering)

15. stormcreator

And smith this is not a staff probleme but one of the comunity.

16. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

he never abused is powers do not disrespect him he was a great admin

17. Snak

Snak Banned

He hasen't, hes mad because he use to RDM alot and when I got here I stopped him.

18. stormcreator

rs please refrain from disrupting this conversation further. Thanks.

19. Sir Lemoncakes

Your atttuitude in game reflects what I'm talking about, your very cocky and have a mindset of a very narrow minded person you may be smart but you are cynical, and I know it keeps people at distance.

And yes asking me to change my profile picture for unknown reasons leaves me questioning your leadership as a whole.[/quote]

Reasons that you disagree with you mean, I have made my reasoning apparent. I apologize for coming off as cocky, actually that is generally how I come off in person as well. I hate it and really wish I could change that about myself. Understand that I don't consider myself any better or worse than any other person.

20. Snak

Snak Banned

Why isn't this in the rules then? I wasen't aware the lead admin could make up rules that don't make sense and are harassing towards me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.