See player inventory while spectating.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by CrankShade, Jan 12, 2015.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes!

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Nope!

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I have 2000 hours of experience staffing with seriousttt, I would think by now that i know when someone is ghosting. Really it isn't hard:

Player A (traitor) kills player B (innocent) at 0:55 into the round with a knife

Player C (innocent) kills player A at 3:56 into the round

Player A obviously reports this because he was never on a kos and hasn't killed anyone since.

Player C responds with "I saw you kill player B"

Hmm, suspicious. I decide to check player C's friends list. Sure enough, Player B and player C are both friends.

That's a pretty obvious instance of ghosting. If it happens again (or 3 times just for reinforcement), a ghosting ban is in order.

The only difference now would be that player B would sit dead or in spectate and tell player C what equipment other players have. If player C gets reported enough for saying things like "You had a knife", we then spectate player C to see if that is true for the next time he does it. If he falls for it while we spectate, we then have evidence to ban for ghosting/hacking.

• Old Old x 1
  2. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

I find this to be a very good idea
    The main reason being NO offence to our Mexican American legal citizens. Go ahead stick a finger nail file up your butt and try getting on a plane! Crossing our border is only kind of illegal ! What jobs what deficit what economy what country what’s next it’s all on purpose !!!!!!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  3. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Dis gravedig