Report On: Nope Trash

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BreakCustoms, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Break a few things.

A) please don't triple post. There's an edit button.

B) While I wasn't on during this specific event, I've played a lot when Nope Trash is on, and I've never heard him completely lose it with anyone or tell anyone to shut up etc. It's possible that you misheard him (a lot of people talking), or that someone else was screaming shut up and by the time you looked at who was talking you saw Nope Trash (I accidentally accused Event Horizon due to this before.) I know for a fact that many other players (non mods) have yelled at younger players like you, Doge, and such to shut up when you talk on the mic, and often do so when a lot of people are talking, so it's easy to get confused who said what.

C) Also, you do tend to get very trigger/report happy. If you just shot an innocent and someone shoots you, and that little RDM report window pops up, pause for a second and think "If I was that guy, would I have shot me?" before filing the report. I've dismissed 80% of the report windows that come up without reporting because of this.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

The round was in preparing and just about to start. So everybody was alive.

3. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Yes. Your correct. But. I For sure heard you say what you said. That's the reason everyone was quiet? If you just apologize. This will be ended. Thank you

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I'd rather not lie and apologize about something that I didn't do.

5. BreakCustoms

Nope. Your making this worse. Just apologize. I honestly don't care but you not caring and apologizing is what's pissing me off

6. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Actually getting pissed off directly contradicts not caring lol.

How about a compromise?

Nope would you say "In such a situation if I yelled at you to shut up, then I would apologize if and when this were to happen."

and Break you'll take that and let the issue drop?

7. BreakCustoms

When was this your business?. Your not helping at all Tsu

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to go ahead and lock this. This post has become a words vs words report and we can't do anything about that without some sort of concrete evidence. In order for anything to come from this, we need to have evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

If you do get evidence in the future, you may PM any of the staff to unlock the topic for it to be posted.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.