Report On Kythol

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SuperSkyCho, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSkyCho

SuperSkyCho Member

You said you were going to ban him for 1 hour if he did it again.

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Is there proof of this?

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

So he was making up his own punishments :eek:

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

If you listened closely you could hear me having a conversation with Killamarshall about it and I was informed that I was not allowed to do that. I was unaware that I could not do that and when I learned I couldn't I took what I said back. Please understand the whole situation before you make a statement.

5. SuperSkyCho

SuperSkyCho Member

Ask neo, Pixel, Happy, cirno,Puresilence

6. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

I agree with magafe. He altered a punishment/made his own. There was no acknowledgement on inapropriate crowbar drawings, the are no punishment for it either. He made his own punishment by kicking him. A simple warning shouldve just been done.

7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

If you look 2 posts above yours I addressed this. I threatened a punishment that I did not know I couldn't do and immediately took it back when I learned I couldn't. I hadn't been informed of this before and I'm pretty sure all of the mods have had to learn from experience. I'm not the only one who's made mistakes but people seem to hold me above all of the other mods about what I can and cannot do. I understand the wrong in what I said but I had all the right to kick Neo. It was the only way I could legitimately get my point across without being reported for being abusive (AKA, slaying him). If you're on long enough you can see people are kicked for spamming admin chat and having inappropriate sprays. I've had to kick someone before for not having a name that was on a standard English keyboard because if they RDMed it'd be harder to slay them next round for it since it's not on the standard English keyboard.

8. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

You should acknowledge you privileges as a strict interpretation, Mods have a borderline to their power. Your powers are what is said in the motd/what they give you. You can't make a biased decision, that power belongs to an admin.

9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I already apologized, can we just end this? I'll let an admin lock this thread when they review this. I completely understand if I get demoted and I somewhat half expect it, but I find it dumb how I was reported for kicking someone when there was no other legitimate way of getting my point across and actually letting the person know I meant it. The person didn't miss out on anything so there is really no point in this, but I'm sorry for this whole dilemma and this will not happen in the future.

10. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

Thank you for understandings

Lock this thread.

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Alright.

Thread locked on request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.