Invalid Report against Xproplayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Proviancy, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Actually it was 4 sec because he looked over the lip before jumping down, also since he had sight down the pathway when he looked over he could see that there wasn't another player approaching. So that is valid.
    Xpro proved several times that Unknown was kos'd by another player several times, one time where he had sight of whodini looking at the player when he called kos.

As far as the texture abuse goes that's up to @Azure, But there is another map with a roof that is reachable through difficult jumping that you can see the textures through so I doubt Xpro would have felt that he was map abusing. Maybe a map-specific rule will be added as a result of this. As Azure said the map is new so discoveries like this are good to report to staff (though maybe not in this way)

EDIT: Also on a side not I dont know why you're so upset he got to an area you thought unreachable when you ASSISTED him in getting there

2. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

I unintentionally assisted him, I stopped moving to type and they jumped on top of me.

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'm uhh going to bed so i wont respond to any more comments until tomorrow.

4. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

• Do not comment on reports/appeals you are not involved with.
    Well it seems to me that he is reaching an inaccessible spot which you cannot reach by yourself without using the physics of another player. I do believe that in this case this is against the rules do to the fact you cannot simply walk and or jump on to the location he was standing. Another thing is that it is very glitchy which obviously means the Creator did not mean for that to have happened. Now for the second part of your claim I see very little evidence, in which I do not think he will be punished, although try to provide (if you have any) of the amount of players that were donated, but keep in mind the mods of this server do not have time to deal with single rdm, but they will. Have a great night! :D

5. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

There is another way to get there besides using another player.

6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

For the reasons Noctorious mentioned above, the KOS was valid, and the player skin wasn't relevant in this situation.

For the map exploiting part, Xproplayer shows how to get there without prop surfing or climbing over players. Note that this is a new map and that most of us do not have extensive knowledge of it; a lot of us were not aware of this exploit before. We cannot punish him for this occurrence. We will discuss the legality of this specific spot, and a new rule will be added to the extended rules thread if it's decided to be against the rules.

If you have more questions, feel free to poke me in a private conversation.

Report invalid, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.