Completed Report against Raiq

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rice and Chicken, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

The video show that @Raiq is toxic but, the video of him calling for the 10 point can't make him at fault unless a player had actually done something because of what Raiq said. Also for that last video with the picture frame, I already know for a fact that certain ways that picture frame can prop kill you because it was already stuck between the walls also from the POV you showed we can't see if he even moved the prop or not since the video started with you already underneath with the picture frame already in that position.

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I have never allowed prop killing as a spectator, regardless of your role when you were alive. You can prop kill as a traitor while you are still alive however.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Okay @Raiq, I'm going to give my judgement as you have failed to provide the evidence you said you had for parts of this report. In the case of harassment, I cannot do anything as there is not enough evidence provided, but I will say that instead of acting in the way you did, saying "I'll give ten points to whoever can say the most racist thing," try to catch the people and make a report on the forums so it can be handled by staff. Adding to the fire only worsens things, and get get YOU in trouble as well.

In the rdm with a prop, you will receive a ban for 8 hours for RDM w/o staff. This is due to your acknowledgement of the accidental rdm and killing of @Rice and Chicken, shown in the quote below.

As the rules state, all RDM, accidental or not, is still counted as RDM.

As I stated above, I suggest that instead of contributing to the issues going on, record the evidence, then hand it to staff in the report section so that it may get handled properly.

@Rice and Chicken, I would like to state to you that it would be best to provide more than just a couple seconds of video, as it is not enough and doesn't give us a clear and cut picture of the issues and events at hand, it only shows a small snippet.

Overall, I have deemed this report Invalid in one section, and Valid in another, so I will mark it as Valid, and it will remain Locked.

I would like to thank you for making this report to assist staff in keeping the servers clean and fun for everyone, and have a wonderful day.

~J. T. Ripper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.