Invalid Report against Puggy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DocFox, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Yes, having a lot of hours can mean that a player may have more skills than others but that doesn't rule out hacking. Just because you have those hours doesn't mean that it isn't possible.

2. Yea, thats true but it can prove that you have played long enough to be good at the game.

3. I think it should be judgement time am i INNOCENT or GUILTY.

4. Well for some reasons i have knowledge about who are the Ts by how they behave and i check corners a lot,I can hear footsteps as well, i flickshots quite alot sometime now.(I obtained all this skills from CS:GO Hours: Currently 1083)

• Do not comment on reports you are not directly involved in
    Uhhh, I don't know if you guys have played or ever played CSGO or not, but this is the fruits of playing a Counter Strike Global Offensive - a tactical FPS game that requires SKILL and GAME SENSE. If the accuser didn't played that game yet, then he would not understand how Puggy managed to pull those shots. Even I, playing TTT(which is a CS Mod), can pull those shots since I am really dedicated to CSGO and I know how Puggy plays there and how he applies it to Garrys Mod.

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I'm just going to go ahead and finish this up, there is not enough evidence to be able to mark this valid.

If you have further questions you can send me a pm on the forums or send me a steam message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.