Invalid Report against Lol, Humancowcakes & Poke

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by visiblepain, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

At the time, there were still too many unproven players to warrant killing Poke right away. Once it got down to me, poke, another innocent, we both hunted poke, as they were the last unproven. No meta-gaming was committed.

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Alright this is most of the stuff that issues were brought up about, if I missed anything let me know. I'll be tagging @Fiz in the meantime to go over this and prepare his verdict.

(Also edited title to reflect players reported)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  3. visiblepain

visiblepain Member

https://streamable.com/jj2k3 That is not the death scene I am talking about I think that game was from an entire night before. The deathscene I would like to see is doll house, Where poke is t and lol is inno and I die from the hands of Lol.

The death scene should be from round 5 of doll house

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  4. Cash

this one is from tonight, but I'll take a look if I have the dolls scenario. Either way
    [​IMG]
    show he shot you for shooting Poke.

5. Cash

Here is the deathscene in question for this case https://streamable.com/es4fr

As you can see, lol had sight of you and poke when you shot poke, so he shot you for shooting them (as report response also further backs)

6. visiblepain

visiblepain Member

Thank you for finding that. It's clear from this that Lol was just using any excuse he could to kill people at will. I have an easy chance to kill Lol and don't then proceed to engage in a fight, anyone playing the game for longer than 6 hours would know that this is not how a traitor works, especially when it's clear lol was within sound range of hearing that a deagle was fired first. Now unless lol claims to be the biggest noob, which is impossible by his aim and hours, then we can conclude that he was metagaming. Or mass rdming. Thank you all who came on and confirmed as witnesses, and to the mods including Humancowcakes for taking the time to look through this. I really appreciate this.

7. here is the point where things were answered poorly, and what may have caused some confusion in some people.

Attached Files:

8. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

Alright so this entire report seems like a misunderstanding. While it may have seemed like Lol was RDMing he was in fact not. Every report here is a valid kill as traitorous acts/KOS's were the reason for them.
    Traitorous acts fall among those listed here:
    https://i.imgur.com/ZufjcWo.png
    As shown by cowcakes you were KOS'd at the beginning of the round. Lol would not have gotten slain as they were just following the KOS. Though if you are kos'd under false pretenses you can report them yourself, or ask a staff member to look into it.
    I don't think Lol has done any loopholing here. As I don't believe they are actually trying to help the enemy team win.
    Even if you get shot, if someone sees you shooting back at someone they have the right to kill you. (unless you're a detective shooting someone)

Sure there is a grace period, but even if you shoot/try shooting them they are still allowed to fight back. This also does not apply to detectives since they are immune to most traitor acts, (killing someone being one of them).

As shown in the response Cowcakes made, Lol had every right to do the kills that were reported for. There was no evidence of loopholing, or Lol trying to kill someone whenever he got the chance, it was just him killing anyone that was KOS'd or committed a traitorous act. The same goes for Poke. No concrete evidence is shown of both meta-gaming/loopholing. Cowcakes was in the right to not act against Lol. I'll be marking this as invalid. If you have any questions or concerns/if clarification is needed, you may start a forum convo with me here or msg me on discord @Fiz#8586

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.