Completed Report against Kwaznik

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Princess Fluffy, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

I wasn't on that much yesterday but my brother was. he wanted to try out Garry's Mod for his first time but I don't if he called the kos on you because he doesn' know that I binded my keys on keyboard he might have press the traitor button

2. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

In my opinion.... your story isn't adding up..... If your brother was playing then how do you know what map you were on and who you were playing with.....

3. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

because he liked the people he was playing and the maps so? but anyway he got his own computer and I asked if wanted to play again but for some reason he hates playing it now. I'm just a bit confused why he hates it

4. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Ok, still doesn't add up :p

5. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

if he got fluffy kosed I'm so sorry but I was busy at the time when he was playing

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You are responsible for everything that happens on your account, with you present or not. Meanwhile, @Sinz will handle this report which I have deemed valid, myself. We will wait for him.

EDIT: After talking with Sinz, I will be taking this report over. I have deemed this report as valid, and @kwasaznik will serve a slay in game.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.