Invalid Report against J. T. Ripper and DieHard01

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sunny, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiefoe

Fiefoe VIP

I usually ask questions and don't do the deed until the person fess up. I gave him a few seconds to respond, but he didn't say anything.

Both body dropped about the same time, another person was near diehard's body but he walked past diehard's body, he couldn't have been in tester, he was further out watching the fight. Hence he could id the t's body. The fight happened inbetween the diamond block that speeds you up. The other person was iding because the body was nearer to the tester there.

2. Sunny

Sunny VIP

If there is some how an admin or a mod can get what people are talking on the mic. Fiefoe did asked me why did i ran away from the tester room.

3. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

There is no way to go back and look at voice chat or message chat, the only way would of been to record it.

4. Fiefoe

Fiefoe VIP

I never asked you why you ran away from tester, i asked why did you not do anything when J.t harpooned Diehard.

Feel free to record next time.

Are we done here?

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

There are no video clips provided by any party to prove that you was killed for not testing @Sunnyly1995 . According to fiefoe You were specifically killed for walking away from an unided body, and not doing anything to assist the detective in combat which are traitorous acts. I will now mark this report invalid against my moderator diehard as he did everything he was capable of with the information provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.