Completed Report against goku

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Potter, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kollin

Kollin Member

When I saw him I was getting ready to climb up the ladder on that side where I could leave I was behind the wall then when I saw him kill them I went up the ladder immediately.

2. Kollin

Kollin Member

Also I had no weapon at the time so I wasn't gonna try to attack, So I ran.

3. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This ladder?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  4. Harry Potter

I looked at every second of the video to see if you were there and i saw no one. @Sinz

5. Kollin

Kollin Member

Ok you probably didnt see me it was probably when you werent looking did you ever think of that you looked down it might have been then idk all I know is I saw you then ran up the ladder.

6. Harry Potter

why did you wait 9 seconds to call the kos?

7. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Well, my Administrator @Sinz and I have talked this over.

Honestly this seems like a case where a chance of this many suspicion kills being just suspicion is highly unlikely. A player with approximately 200 hours should know better than to take this many chances on kills Goku. You should know by this point that you're supposed to have witnessed a Traitorous Act be committed as well as to make sure which player did said Traitorous Act before you KOS or kill a player. The many Videos Harry provided along with the statements you've provided for us go to show us that you're playing a guessing game a lot of the time with these kills and you just so happen to be right when you guess. I'm afraid this isn't what we want from a player, someone who gambles on their kills and KOSes, it just isn't healthy in an average player's environment as they try to enjoy their time on our servers.

Now in regards to this latest video that Harry so nicely provided to us, you are nowhere to be seen from his point of view in the story as we can see in the form of the video, and you claim to have seen him, yet have not provided any evidence of your own to back up any of your claims throughout this entire report. You seem to be lying to us with the statements you've made thus far as Harry's evidence go completely against this statement of your's:

As a result of this report and the evidence provided, Sinz and I have come to the conclusion that you'll have to be punished for Loopholing and you will be banned for one week on East 1. Take this time to learn that while we do have set rules in place like "Common Sense" this isn't a gambling game, it's a game where you must provide evidence or a well-made argument in order to kill players to ensure everyone has the best experience. This report will be marked as completed, if you happen to have any questions or wish to converse the matter any further feel free to start up a conversation with me and my Admin here on the forums.

Report: Valid/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.