Completed Report against Forcie

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Brightyler, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, i saw her go into the tester, I then pressed the button. Afterwards I walked out into the room with the generator in the middle. I did not see if the tester was green or red, when I walked back into the room I saw Builder holding the knife walking towards the door. So I shot him..

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

You stood outside the tester door . On the right side of the door and the light turned green. Theres also a 1 second delay when the door opens. Even if your false story is true, the light would still be green.

3. When I saw you walking out, there was no green or red light next to the tester.

4. My Dime Is Up

"Walkout" is our keyword. I took the time to find the EXACT addon they use on FastDL and will post a video on the delay time on the tester

5. I saw no green or red light.

6. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Do you have any solid evidence that he saw you being proven through the tester? If not, this report will be completed because of lack evidence with a false slay.

7. Wait not enough evidence? Against the false slay? Because it has been clearly pointed out it was in fact a false slay.

8. My Dime Is Up

No. Please complete the this report then. Thanks @Taco_Rocket for finalizing this report.

9. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Report has been valid.

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.