Completed Report against Falcon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ReapingTurtle, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I have sent @kynwall the demo on Parkhouse. He will respond and give the verdict as soon as possible when he finishes watching it.

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Looks like my video corrupted, but I can vouch that Falcon does do this quite often.

3. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

thank u @Orion for ur help i appreaciate u helping me in this situatuion

4. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

yeah i speak the truth

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I'm not really sure who I'm helping here. Because from what I got you were indeed harassing WEB, but he also did RDM you so I don't even know anymore...
    At the very least I'm trying to be as polite as I can and actually taking this seriously even though I didn't actually witness it, but had it recorded.

6. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

u help webkins but not me exactly what i mean

7. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

yeah cause its true u helped only webkins not me u were against me not my fault u dont like me

8. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

After reviewing the evidence provided to me by Orion, and having discussion in private with both of you to see the whole picture, I have come to my verdict:
    This report has been deemed Valid and the player known as Falcon will be dealt with accordingly, as for the False KoS the player known as Webkinz has agreed
    to serve a slay for the KoS he had put on Falcon, the slay has been watched by @Pandora and I appreciate that greatly.
    Thank-you for taking the time to make a Report on our Forums and have a wonderful day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.