Completed Report against Elvis

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

dude... come on. you literally said you were about to click on investigating before he marked it to handled.

2. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It would have shown that from my point of view, I couldnt have seen you behind the sign until you jumped out, which is when I started shooting. I only hit you with one bullet. I literally had to have shot first, or else you would've been hit by more shots from the burst of gunfire. You were clipped by the last bullet and I stopped shooting immediately as to avoid killing you. thats my pov atleast

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I posted a picture of damagelogs...... You hit me twice.

the FAL shoots fast bud. I was already around the sign when you started to shoot.

This has been nothing but a back and forth with the same arguments being said. Please allow cupcake to review the evidence at hand and conclude this report.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

OK yes

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Alright I’m going to go ahead and wrap up this report. Given the video evidence we see that Hongo shot right when Elvis passed the sign, bad timing? Most likely. This is accidental RDM, had Elvis chosen to forgive you, that would have been fine and you would have not been slain. But accidental RDM is forgiven only if the victim decides to forgive and the staff member accepts the forgiveness. If I had done this to Elvis I would have slain myself instantly as well, so it’s nothing against you Hongo. Now as for Elvis handling his own report, since there were other staff members online at the time, he should have let them handle it and I will be talking to him about this. This report will be valid on the basis of Elvis handling his own report while other staff members were online.

Report - Valid
    Thread - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.