Invalid Report against Darth Gorgamel

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Canceled Fish, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Please allow me some time to fully review this report before I issue a verdict.

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Canceled Fish , thank you for taking the time to report my moderator.

After carefully reviewing through both sides in this report, I will be marking it invalid. Canceled Fish, you did not see Sage shoot the tester nor can you have 100% certainty that he did. My moderator was correct in issuing the slay due to your RDM, which was based on suspicion. I will now walk you through the reasoning which led to that conclusion.
    After viewing the video you provided, I noticed that roughly nine seconds had elapsed from the point at which you noticed the tester was getting damaged, to when you killed Sage. Since you had to knowledge of Sage's proximity or location in the vent, nine seconds is more than enough time to escape from either of the other two openings.

Once again, since you had no idea where Sage was, you cannot claim GBA when he may have not entered the vent until after the tester had been damaged.

These statements illustrates that you did not have 100% certainty that Sage had shot the vent, thus reiterating the RDM based on suspicion. You assumed that your buddy went into that room.

You cannot assume what your innocents buddies "would have done" in this situation. As you did not witness their actions, you cannot use a bystanders possible response as justification.

Just because Sage was moving backwards when you saw him, you cannot assume that he was moving backwards at any point before that. Thus again, making 100% certainty not possible.

I hope that I was able to adequately explain why this report was marked invalid. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this report, please inbox me over the forums. Have a good night.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.