Invalid Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sage., Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

I have already slain myself and apologized and the reason for it was because I went to go slay you for rdm an leave because I confused you and another player at the time.
    2016-01-26_00152.jpg 2016-01-26_00153.jpg
    2016-01-26_00163.jpg

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I just went back in-game and she apologized and slain herself accordingly. However I do want Guilty to take note. This does not cancel out the main report. Especially because this is in fact a rookie mistake that shouldn't have happened in the first place.
    [​IMG]

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

So I would like to bring up one word that you have brought up in your argument: "assume". This one word entirely points out that you didn't see whether or not @PickleFISH96 was shooting at a player. This also means that you killed the victim on suspicion with the assumption that you would be killed. I'd also like to inform you that traitor baiting is known as shooting towards players. Simply shooting in a direction away from players is not traitor baiting. You can't claim traitor baiting just because you thought that you would be killed due to the player shooting and assuming he would kill you because his gun was seen pointing at you after he was shooting away from you.

As far as the incident pertaining to the 2nd slay my Moderator has given you, she has already slain herself and she knows not to do that again. Everyone makes mistakes and considering my Moderator has acknowledged her side of the mistake, I can assure that she will work on preventing this from happening again.

However, the original intent of this report, which was to report @Candycaneore for slaying you the first time around, is invalid. If you wish to continue to discuss this, then feel free to pm me on the forums and I would be happy to speak with you.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.