Completed Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hodir, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello @Hodir , thank you for taking the time to report one of our moderators.

You claim that you have been watching this player for several minutes because you "really" wanted to kill someone. While watching him, you said that he had never moved at all, and assumed it was safe to kill him during overtime because he was AFK.
    Candy claims that the player was not AFK, and that she saw the player move for a bit. The only difference is that she saw this player move slightly about a minute earlier, then left.
    One can assume the player is active because of that movement, or not AFK, which is most likely why she slayed you because she assumed the player was active. But that's just it, it was an assumption.

I can see her reasoning, but this doesn't prove that the AFK was active after the time she left, which means that she is not 100% sure whether or not the player was AFK. The report would then be considered word vs word as there is no evidence proving whether or not the player was active for a period of time right before overtime. A slay should have not been issued. Had she been with the player 20 seconds before overtime and saw the player stop moving for about 10 seconds only to be killed (when it hit overtime), then this would be a difference scenario, but that isn't the case.

As for communication, you claim that she ignored your messages while she claims she didn't respond because it was not asked specifically
    Regardless of the tone a player has, if someone were to be enraged shortly after they were slain and immediately messaged the staff member(s) present to "check the logs," even in a vulgar manner, one can safely assume the player is confused as to why they were slain. Had she explained her reasoning as to why she took the action, this might have took a different turn.
    But you addressing her in a vulgar manner does not help your case and makes it even harder for her to try to communicate with someone who calls staff members an "asshole"

In the end, this report will be valid, I apologize for the experience you had. I have already talked to Candy about what she can improve on and how she should have handled this situation.

Before I close this report, I would like to address the case of your harassment. It is understandable to be upset after being slain, waiting to sit out a round wondering why you were slain, especially when you don't agree with the slay in the first place. That doesn't give you the right to become rude to the staff member, nothing good comes out of it. Next time, please try to control your emotions, it won't help your case if you're "raging" at the staff member the whole time, demanding an answer. This makes it harder for her to communicate with you, especially since she was already messaging other players. Let this be a warning to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.