Invalid Report against candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by mickeyS, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

@bananaseroding I only assume you're a kid due to your high pitched voice. I'm not using it in a negative term, but if that offends you I won't refer to you as that anymore. Also it doesn't matter if no other player have a problem with it, its against the rules and its my job to enforce the rules simply.

2. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

I have been on the server the whole time. @Candycaneore has not been abusive in anyway. She was not toxic to any of the players nor was she dealing with them unjustly.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

As you can see by the quotes above, players obviously have found you guys annoying with your "role playing".

4. Ass_Pirate

Ass_Pirate Member

I would like to note that no one complained about the role playing, that she immediately said none was allowed and he would be muted. She said no role playing allowed at all, and it was considered spam. However I would like to note that beastly McKinney often roleplays tours as part of his Traitor ploy and such. everyone was having fun tbh and it was relaxed, no RDM, and she came in barking things. I am not making any comment on rdm. Jesus's comments should not be taking seriously as hes been ass kissing her all night. I forgot his name, but its different in game. I only paid attention to the role playing part as I was taking part in it, but note I do not have a mic. or a problem with anyone. just another witness.

5. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I was on the server previously during a little of the time.

Mickey was kicked for harassment by me because of a situation where he deemed it RDM but it was not. The same thing happened with Candy(so she says) and he was warned for spam. Brylex also was warned by myself and perhaps Ravin for saying harassing/sexist things about Candy and myself. I then had to leave to go to another server.

6. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Also @Ass_Pirate I'd appreciate if you didn't place false words in my mouth. I stated that you shouldn't role play because it leads to mic spam and that isn't allowed on our servers.

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

A demo which includes several players berating @Candycaneore for simply no reason was provided, however this demo did not show the names of the players who were harassing Candy, if names were provided surely these players would have been punished accordingly. Because of the demo previously mentioned and the fact no evidence of Candy using her abilities as a moderator improperly was provided in this report, it will be marked invalid due to insufficient evidence. Thank you for taking the time to submit this thread, have a wonderful day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.