Invalid Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MemeDaddy, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

also want to point out she didnt notice my T buddy trying to kill her.

2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

3. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Candy I would like to address something you said... First off to say you don't hear gunshots is one thing but if you are not positive where the shots are coming from why would you go looking for it secondly in vanilla people like to shoot in sky as said over voice chat it could've been a bad case of shooting into the sky either way by just standing there and not seeing anything going on you shouldn't be gba... Gba was witnessing a t act but not doing anything witnessing means watching it

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

You do not need to make multiple posts. You can edit previous posts.

If I may request, for the admins, if you can submit the unedited demo for them to review. Context is important.

5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

The kill appears to be valid. You failed to kill those committing traitorous acts all around you, and even blocked players like candy from assisting those at the top of the lighthouse. Ignoring traitorous acts that occur make you GBA.

6. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

This looks like a valid kill to me, but since you say you were slain in the past for it, I would like my fellow Administrator's input before I give a verdict.

7. FrostedBlade

The fact that you can hear people screaming from death confirms that players were being killed, and that the shooting isn't just random shooting into the sky.

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

This looks like a valid kill to me as well. You refused to kill players around you committing traitorous acts and you blocked Candy from catching your traitor buddy who you obviously heard doing shooting.

9. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

Then if it is a valid act on candys part I think then vlad should have a slay removed from his name because this is the same incident that earned him a slay earlier on vanilla

10. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

That's not how it works? she killed him for a valid reason and a slay doesn't even affect your records in a negative way.

11. MaulTPiss

MaulTPiss VIP

So saying it's right for one instance but wrong for some body else's incident when they are exactly the same incident just different time periods is okay... It's hard to see someone get slain for it one time then then next time the same exact scenario the person doesn't get slain... Not be mean or sound offensive but it's a double standard and it's a mod so obviously admins and other mods support her. I like the staff on this server and play it a lot

12. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

GBA is dealt with on a case by case basis. There may have been different circumstances. If you have an issue with how it was dealt, file a report just like Vlad did, and it will be handled.

13. FrostedBlade

I'm going to go ahead and mark this report invalid. I see nothing wrong with the kill. It was a legitimate GBA kill.

Whoever had slain MasterTBaiter for the same instance was incorrect IF the scenario was the EXACT same. As far as I know, we don't have records of that incident, so I'm not sure if there was a factor in this instance that was missing from the previous one.

This isn't a cop-out, and I'm not showing bias towards my Moderator, I can assure you. From the demo's provided, this is a legitimate GBA kill.

If the scenario was indeed the exact same, then MasterTBaiter was previously given a false slay for a legitimate kill. I'm sorry for that, I'm not sure who it was, so there is not much more that I can do here. I know it may seem unfair, and it may seem like we make things up as we go, but that simply isn't true. The staff here try to do the best that we can to aid the community, but sometimes we may make mistakes. Whoever had previously slain MasterTBaiter for the same scenario was wrong to do so.

The purpose of this report was to investigate whether or not Candycaneore was right or wrong in her reasoning for killing MaterTBaiter for the scenario seen in the posted demo's. As far as THIS report is concerned, it has been found invalid.

Thank you for taking the time to file this report. It has been helpful to the staff team to discuss and reflect upon this scenario. I will be locking this thread, if you have anymore questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to the staff via private messages on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.