Completed Report against Best Icecream

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by jonnyallen3, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good morning! Let's begin.

I have obtained the original report/response from @Rek for the second case. For the first case the RDM has been admitted to and @Ravin has already given a slay. So the main report is VALID.

For the second case here is the original report and response:
    [​IMG]

This report is deemed invalid because of two reasons. The first being that the response is what's called Guilty By Association, or GBA. That is defined by our rules as:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the response, Best Icecream stated that Chili Bean witnessed a played do a traitorous act (killing an innocent) and then let the player leave without calling him out or attempting to stop him. Within our rules that is guilty by association.
    The second reason we cannot slay is word vs word. Which means that we cannot take one player's word over another's to deal punishment without sufficient proof. So, if Chili Bean says that Best Icecream is lying, we cannot assume that Chili Bean is telling the truth either unless we can find something within the logs which proves that Icecream is in fact lying, or icecream comes forward and admits to not telling the truth.

In order to prevent word vs word situations where you feel like the other player is being untruthful in order to get out of a slay, I would recommend recording demos. Recording demos is a simple process that takes up very little space and does not affect your gameplay. I know this because when I was on my old laptop, which was a potato, I was still able to record every round and provide my recordings as evidence in forum reports to catch loopholers, mic spammers, etc, that the mods have a tough time catching because they were unable to witness the event themselves, either because they were not online, or they were simply not spectating me at the time. Mods can't watch everything and not everything shows up in the logs, we do our best to catch rule breakers but our tools are limited and not perfect.

The report that this post was made for is valid so this will be marked as such.

Report: VALID
    Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.