Pro-chaos's MEGA Lottery Pool 600K so far !

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by prochaos, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Shank09

Shank09 Member

2. I'll put in a g

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Am I the only one that finds this...unethical?
    Sure there is still a percentage that you may lose the lotto, but after everyone contributes, the odds are almost directly in your favor, practically rigging the entire lotto
    Does this not dissolve the point of the lotto? There should be a chance for everyone to win, but what chance is that when 99% of what goes in is from a single person
    To bend one this element of the server...I'm surprised admins joined in. Even people who have all the upgrades placed some.
    At what point does risk become a definite win?

This is just my opinion, anyway. Bring on the Dumb ratings I suppose.

Edit: If this is a one time thing, I suppose it's not as unethical as I originally assumed :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Put me in for 3k

• Like Like x 1
  5. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Unethical ? no we have just as much of a chance to loose as those who put in 1 ticket, i myself have no use for the points i but merely the anchor that steering the favor in our direction with my remaining points from the previous lotto pool 6 months ago. This takes a lot of time and effort to put together and we may not suceed but if we do then it will help those poorer individuals who have been saving up purchase what they want most and if they are missing out buy a few points then i intent to give out my winning jsut as i did previously.
    I just realized how silly it is of me to donate all my points before attempting this again instead of buying someone triple poon or death station like i have been doing.

There is no difference from this and a lottery winner pouring his/her points back into the lotto and winning for a week straight which has been done before several times.

6. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Put in 1.5k 2k for me, all I have to my name.

Given to Pro.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  7. Rae

Rae VIP

I'll put up 6000. I'm not sure when you're on. We're always on opposite servers.

8. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Ill be online at 1:30pm gmt Rae, in 5 1/2 hours
    If I see you online on one o the servers or forums then we will trade however I will be putting the point into the lotto ASAP as I get in from work at 1pm so hopefully your online to trade

9. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

gave 5k :eek:

10. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

WE WON THE LOTTO BOYS
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

12. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

WE DID IT!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Good job guy n gals, now read the first post again at the top (y)

14. prochaos

prochaos VIP

How it works

It doesnt matter how much you invest, however small, you will receive the same percentage of what you put in to what you will be rewarded with if we win.

E.g. If 2 people place in 50k each and the total winning accumulates to 150k and we win then those 2 individuals will receive 75k each, and so on.

I will let this thread run for 2 days and will end it at 1AM (GMT +1) on Friday morning, thats 5pm in LA or 8pm in New York for our american ladies and then invest out winnings and the lotto will finish 4 hours later at 5am (GMT+1).
    I might let it run a little longer if people forget to remind me or didnt notice this post and our total hasnt reach a million at least but i expect it to go beyond that ! :cigar:

So if you wish to contribute all you have to do post here with the amount you want to contribute and add me on steam (Pro-Chaos) so you can inform me and then you can trade me said points in game and i can add you to the list, I will usually be in game anyway so you can message me in game if you will to join the lotto pool.

Disclaimer - this is a risk and we might not win but bet big then we win big, the risk is all par t of the fun, the winnings will be divided evenly and accurately, i will not take any extra etc i am fair and have been on stt for a very long time with 2674 hours to my name, if you have trust issues then good luck with your own lottery :)

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Go ahead and reinvest my share.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Feel free to fire mine back in

17. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Sign me up for another round.

18. I can also top up my points to a round number if that helps at all pro

19. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

same here