Post your desktop

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Turquoise, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Aww no @Kalvinjetson13 looks like the world hates you 2 bad games 1 taskbar.

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

Why you gotta hate tho

3. Mr Butters

Because DotA2>LoL and I bought skyrim when it released played it for 3 days bugged it killed the main dragon won the game. WAS BORING AS SHIT. Threw the game in the trash wasted 130 dollars on pre ordering that shit.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

so you're saying this because you want to voice your opinion? Cause I honestly couldn't care less on whether or not your skyrim bugged out or whether dota is better than league.

5. Mr Butters

Nah, just letting you know that the world must hate you for 2 bad games on 1 taskbar.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Deadzero

Deadzero VIP

yeah that called opinion that just saying OH RACING GAMES SUCKS ITS NOT REAL AND ALL YOU DO IS DRIVE. If you say games like cs:s is bad its your opinion.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Mr Butters

No shit sherlock. I know its opinion. But was I telling him because I wanted to voice my opinion? No. I was simply being a douche about game I don't like. So, take your little dumb rating and put it on yourself.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Deadzero

Deadzero VIP

one it is dumb to call out your opinion on games is shit on desktop thread and 2 you really need to stop judging and let them play what ever they want to play it makes you an asshole.

9. Mr Butters

The games are on his desktop, I made a comment based on his desktop. How about you stop thinking you can tell me what I can and cannot do. Im allowed to say whatever I so please as long as it stays on topic with the thread. Desktop-taskbar-games-my opinion. Please just go away small insignificant child.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. Deadzero

Deadzero VIP

Now you just flaming and this thread means to show off your desktop not show off games why you calling me insignificant child if you never met me... I'm done talking to you because you don't even get and flaming is not going to help you buddy

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Keep the thread on track pls. No flem warez/arrr gyu meants :<

12. 4sea

4sea VIP

[​IMG]

I'm quite a minimalist lol.
    I used to have a rainmeter clock and some info, but that kept crashing for some strange reason, so I just have a hidden Rocketdock toolbar, and a hidden windows toolbar, on each side of the screens :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Old Old x 1
  14. dat grape dig

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

[​IMG]

17. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

I would post my desktop but lets just say its 18+.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Capture.JPG
    Dual monitors ftw <3

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  20. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Predated you have far too many icons on that desktop, please burn them all. How do you keep it organized and neat, my everything wants it to die... I also see modding tools, and a few other *ahem* interesting things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1