Pluto9 false slay.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Silent Rebel, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think what Zike means is that you can't just watch it, do nothing, and kill them a couple minutes later.

Like Angel said, if you would have just killed him as soon as he shot someone, you wouldn't have been slain.

2. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

No, reason that you were slain is because you TOOK the time to check and you still SHOT him after.

If you shot him right after he ID'd that's fine.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Ok so because i tried to figure it out (soon realizing I couldn't, not thinking of console) and gave pluto a chance, i'm being slain for it? So to not get slain in the future i should think less of the situation and just be quick to judge, not giving anyone a chance. Seems legit.

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I actually do this all the time. Often I will watch someone commit a traitorous act and just mark them as "kill" and wait around until I have a better opportunity to kill them. If I see someone throw a grenade at a group of people and dip into a tunnel I won't chase him most times. At that point I know he is a traitor and have every right to kill him at any point in time during the round.

But I digress, I agree that Pluto had every right to slay Silent as he had killed a Traitor and identified it almost 15 seconds prior. In this case it was Rebels duty as a player to figure out whether or not Pluto had murdered an inno or a T. He made a mistake and deserved a slay. I think we should implement a "5 second rule" for this type of situation and only this type of situation. After 5 seconds it almost becomes the same as a detective taking DNA off of a dead T and killing the inno that killed him.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

It's good that you waited around and didn't kill him right away but after about 5 seconds it becomes your fault if you kill someone because you can't tell whether the body he identified is a T or not. At that point it almost becomes "killing on suspicion."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.