Player attempted to Ghost

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bird Head Fred, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Yes

2. yuuuuuuuup

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Still, I'm not willing to ban now since I've already removed the ghosting ban on Vatora. Guilty, or admins can decide on this one.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Personally, I don't think that this much information would make it ban worthy considering that it was only that specific round. Next, we don't really have solid evidence other than a word vs word basis. The logs also didn't show any unusual activity besides the usual crazy RDM. So I'm not willing to call a ban on this one. However, I'll let an admin chime in on this as well.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This really isn't enough evidence to issue a ban in a person. Sorry, but it still leaves room for reasonable doubt. For all we know, that player could have seen last words that said you were a traitor. However, if you do have more evidence, please share it with us.

6. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Anyway this kind of troll trick i remember.

when your dead you do kos to the person you pmed just to kill yourself some time.
    i remember doing that once and nearly get hammered on..

but there's 1 trick i did and in the end get hammered. assuring that i will NEVER EVER DO that trick anymore..

Anyway if that "vantora" person only pmed kawaifu then it's really suspicious. normally this kind of troll trick goes to every single living people which mean he shouldn't leave anyone out.

7. That could be true, but as of my knowledge I wasn't called out by anyone (or dead body)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.