Past Present and Future

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by RhazhBash, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

It's marginalizing to call this event "drama" and then handwave it as if that sort of thing is a force on its own. No. This was a series of conscious decisions by a series of people who don't agree, and who haven't agreed for a very long time. Battle lines for these things are drawn far, far before the first shot is ever fired.

Just as in politics, for the sake of unity people have held their tongues on subjects for months, maybe even years, and all it takes is the assassination of Archduke Anna for all hell to break loose. But if you think this is about Anna, you're wrong. If you think this is about the TS channels, you're wrong. It's about ALL these things, and hundreds more than haven't even been brought up in this thread or any other. It's about long-standing mutual disdain wearing the thin mask of civility (or 'professionalism' as this server likes to call it.) Each drop of rain is part of the flood.

Now, onto collectivism.

We've lost some of you permanently. C'est la vie. For the rest of you, those who keep checking in on these threads- you're doing so because some part of you secretly hopes that you'll be validated, which probably means you still have some desire for this all to work out. This isn't "Everyone with Highwon" vs. "Everyone against Highwon". This is Highwon vs. Kyogre vs. hello vs. Gun vs. Rogers vs. Anna vs. (etc etc etc). Each person in this feud has personal politics and connections and shouldn't be lumped into a single group; and you shouldn't dismiss people just for being in what seems like the opposite camp.

Seriously, don't burn all bridges. Not yet. Life is long, and you never know when you may want them back.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

One thing to add, please don't go to peoples profiles who are becoming staff and try to give them a hard time, it's their decision and it's what they think is the right thing to do, and it's a shitty mentality to have to go and try to cause them grief.

What I saw last night on Giraffes profile sickened me, and I lost so much more respect for some individuals, but I also gained respect for so many others (@SilenŦ RebeŁ @Hingle , you're both awesome), for those of you who continue to try to spread drama with misinformation, or try to beat down on people who have a different opinion, @GunAndBomb, you're only hurting yourself. (@Mr. Rogers you're lucky I didn't screenshot what you decided to delete)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Let the idiots be idiots, in time they will all just become a joke. (if they arent already)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

We are all idiots on this blessed day.

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I don't think I ever gave him a hard time or called him a traitor or anything, all I commented on was the fact that he removed me. I don't know how that's relevant to what you're saying and it really seems like you're grasping at straws to include me in this group of people who hate the staff team and anyone who has anything to do with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

There's no point in me commenting further without the screenshot, but it was more than just a "hey you removed me" post.

edit* didn't say you were or werent a part of the group, just that you were one of the individuals commenting about peoples decisions.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1