Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Jonprutt

Jonprutt Member

Hi ihave an overwatch competetive group and i am searching for pro Winstons/Mcrees Battletag #2381

2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

How "pro" are you looking for?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jonprutt

Jonprutt Member

Someone that is experienced in overwatch and has played alot off competetive. For example i have played 400 H on pharra, Ana, Genji and Sym

Oh and i forgot to mention we 5 peeps are swedish soo yea if you arnt swedish it will be an problem

4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Skyrossm

this video has ruined at least 14k games

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

From Rank 47 placement to 60 near end season, gotta say I'm thoroughly content given how awful the ranking system has been, the new hero causing a commotion, and with McCree and Dva causing mayhem in their patches.

[​IMG]

Hopefully I dont snowball under within these last 18 days.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Fuck McCree.

This was made with all ingame voice lines which is incredible.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Carned

[​IMG]

Zenyatta OP.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. CorallocinB

I'll be oh so disappointed if they don't re-work D.va's defense matrix in this patch today. She shouldn't be able to eat as much damage as Reinhardt's shield. Shit is nuts.

10. Yatty ☄️

From my understanding they plan on nerfing her soon as well as adding in more gamemodes like Lucioball. Most likely the gamemodes will be coming out as well as possible skins.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. CorallocinB

Yea, I just read that they're gonna make the hero glitch in lucioball punishable so I'd agree they're perma-adding lucioball. As for more gamemodes I'd love to see what they add. Lucioball was a sick trick.

But... you said soon... I hope that doesn't mean next week. Competitive mode was already a hell hole w/o the patch before the Summer Games patch, and when Zen and Dva got their buffs I just couldn't even.

12. Yatty ☄️

Well their main focus is the new gamemodes at the moment so I doubt it would be soon

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. CorallocinB

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GETTING A SHINY GOLD COSMETIC AT SEASON'S END

talk about sicc

14. Carned

A gun? Or?

15. Skyrossm

Nice, pretty much just hit rank 56 (like 1/10th away) and I'm aiming to get to 65, been playing a lot of support Lucio and it works out.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CorallocinB

Im still thinking about it, got some time. A streamer I've been watching picked Mei b/c 1. it's his main and 2. there's an emote, victory pose, and highlight intro displaying the weapon.

Since I main lucio, junkrat, and zarya, I'll most likely not do the once in a lifetime Lucio POTG.

I've got timeeee

The best thing about this is, I was so scared about losing ranks for the end of season rewards that now I can play with reckless abandon and I could try for 65, guarantee the golden cosmetic, and be basically half-way to my next one.

17. Carned

Gotta get those obnoxious Golden D.VA guns on her carbon mech tho

18. CorallocinB

Lol that doesn't look half bad.

19. CorallocinB

Zarya though has a whole bunch of shit showing off her particle cannon so Im leaning towards her rn

20. Carned

I'd probably get it for Reinhardt simply because of how huge his hammer is and the hammer down intro.