Overwatch

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carned, Mar 7, 2016.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

2. CorallocinB

THE PATCH IS LIVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Im playin too

4. CorallocinB

My spirit is broken from so much shitty QP today

Robokiller87#1225

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Mercy's fucking cute laugh is the first thing i've bought with coins,
    [​IMG]

6. Carned

2508 ranking -> Platinum, can't complain at that!

7. CorallocinB

If only my placement matches have been going better, I'd probably have my place rn.
    Too many fucking asshats doing shit like torb + mei on hanamura, can't kill a god damn dva, reinhardt kills 1 person after being ana ult'd 5 times, we have a symmetra when the enemy team has a 1:38 minute push to win (never got a tele up), and PEOPLE STILL PLAY HANZO EXPECTING HIM TO BE GOOD

3W/4L rn

8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Carned

Mei is great now, she can control chokes with her better ult and her right clicks actually land now.

10. CorallocinB

We had Mei, Torbjorn, Mercy, Rh, Hanzo, and McCree.

Still wasn't enough damage because they had Zary and Dva which Hanzo and McCree get fucked with, Mei can't 1v1 Dva, and Torbjorn is Torbjorn. Reinhardt would die with this combo w/ no shield so he always needs it up, they just pushed in. I felt this in second 1 of the match that the shotty team comp was going to get fucked.

My entire team got killed by dva's ult many times, up to at least 11 deaths. (I had no part in any of them because I wasn't a god damn dumb ass. After we lost first point on Hanamura, first thing I said was "Look out for zarya dva combo" When they came in, 3 people (Thank god? 1 zen w/ an ult) but the other two still died. We lost it about 2 minutes later due to another combo).

3 prestiges were playing like they never played the game before.

11. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

A good mei can take down a Dva. It's all about knowing when to do what

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. CorallocinB

The best counter to dva is 50+% charged zarya, mei is only good at preventing her from using her damn broken defense matrix. If she's dumb enough she wont fly away before she's frozen, if she's gets frozen she'll be fucked IF the team is helping you out. Each dva I've seen lose to a mei were dva's who didnt fly away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CorallocinB

I got rank 2428, gold. Almost plat...

So im afraid to ask, does the rank go up 10 and down 10 with each win and lost?

If so, that's fucking gay as shit.

EDIT: I got 39 in rank from my win, it's still bullshit.

I ended w/ 4W/6L

One of my games where someone called me a clown and shit dps and I had 40% of the team damage at 28k, we lost miserably.

The other... I just wasn't on point with my game probably the 2nd out of 10 where I wasn't doing much. We had a hanzo though, had to say something.

Last game, we had ana solo heal 75% of the game and won, my spirit almost shattered.

I tells ya, I've never had 5 consecutively more trying matches physically and mentally than I did during my 5 games I lost in a row. Solo que life.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  14. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

So I had 4W / 6L, including a forfeit because my building's fire alarm went off :(

Anyway... started in plat. Diamond here we come.

15. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

What changed with her right click?

16. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Carned

They land now, previously projectiles like meis icicle and Hanzos arrows had tiny hit boxes, not they are more generous.

18. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Personally ( This might have been mentioned already ) but Overwatch is dying pretty fast. I think people are kind of getting bored of the secrets about Sombra that might not even lead to anything, after there conclusion that it might be someone else other than Sombra ( Athena). I personally love a teaser or two but this is getting annoying

19. Carned

OW is dying, we just dont care about Sombra's ARG until shes released.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. CorallocinB

OW has been out for 4 months now and had one of the largest PC hits ever even surpassing WoW.

It's far from literally dead unlike another game people compare this too. This sombra hype is fucking stupid, unless the devs come straight out (which i dont think they have) that sombra will be an actual hero then they shouldn't expect anything. At this point we also have a possibility of 3 more new maps based on one of their declassified streams, but they also scrapped 3x as many map ideas before then so it's stupid to go into files and try to speculate this shit.

Anyway, I guess platinum isn't too much of a pipe dream with the build rate they've got set, but getting to diamond will be just like getting to rank 60 in season one when they fucking started me at 47.

jfc

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1