One Last Day With STTT

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Lord Of Chaos, Mar 19, 2015.

1. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

• Like Like x 1
  2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

That was an absolute blast today man! I think I'm speaking for more than just myself when I say that it may have been the most fun many of us have ever had while playing on the servers. I wish you the best bro! You'll be missed around here.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  3. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Best. Adieu. Ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You will sorely be missed @Lord Of Chaos. Playing League and TTT with you was total blast and I will miss that experience. Hope to keep in touch with you. :)

5. Rek

Rek Ø

Dum Spiro, Spero.

While we breathe, we hope.​

You will be dearly missed in this community. You were always there to make everyone laugh. To pull of ridiculous kills, whether that time with the Tommy gun in the T room on Highway, or anything of the ridiculous nature. You were always a great mod, keeping the troublemakers in check. Always a good person to talk to and hangout with. We would always tell eachother "Ew irekyou is here" or "Ew Lord of Chaos is here" then leave and laugh about it later. Well my friend. While I still breathe, I will hope to see you here one more time. You will never leave us. We will always remember you. Our breathes will be reminders to you to keep hoping, to hang in there. You got this.

From me, irekyou/rek. My present to in memoriam to the great player you are is a new name. A name symbolizing the essence of who you will always be to us.

A great player

A great moderator

and an even greater friend.

-Chaotic: dum spiro, spero.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

who are you

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Had a good time hanging your body next to my beautiful crowbar art.:sneaky:

8. Quantum

Quantum Active Member

Lord of Chaos, the RPG that you had last night was interesting. Everyone that day got rekted by you.