One Last Day With STTT

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Lord Of Chaos, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Accept my friend request, Lord. We're going to try our best to make your last day here special. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You know I will be there. Luv u <3

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'm so sorry to hear that your cancer spread. It's always hard to read about these things. I wish you the best and I'll see you on Sunday.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sivad87

Sivad87 On the other hand you have other fingers. VIP

Have a great time while you can and I wish you the best in the endeavors you take on from here. Hoping for your medicines and procedures to work well and go smooth and only for the best.

5. definitely going to try to be there.

6. ^KUI-Anubis

^KUI-Anubis Member

Well you know my answer

7. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

I will be there! ;)

8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm sorry that your cancer spread, but your attitude during this ordeal is nothing but admirable. I get back from vacation on the 22nd, and if there is a spot, you can expect to see me!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

You even made CD come back from the grave. I have a few silent pistol rounds for him too, no worries. :sneakylove:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Beamm

Beamm VIP

At this rate we are going to need a bigger server o.o. i cried when i read this and i dont cry. Of course ill be there.

11. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

I never really knew you but it's sad to see someone leaving our community and even worse the world. I will try to be there today but as it is looking, I don't think it will happen. So with this I wish you you the best and admire how well you are taking it.

12. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Guys, if you do come, make sure you add #ChaosStrong to the end of your name. A lot of us are doing so to show our support for Chaos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Never forget.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

East 2 crashed, so we moved the party to west 2 for now

EDIT:Back on east 2

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not mentally able to handle anything like this. I really cannot. With this in mind, as well as I have a paper that needs to be written and several tests I must study for while dealing with a head cold... I cannot join you unfortunately to show you all the support you need. The best I'll do is add #ChaosStrong to my name. I don't handle stuff like this well, so I hope you enjoy today to the fullest. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. KiraTheGreatGod

KiraTheGreatGod Active Member

I'll miss you, I hope all goes well, and that you'll be able to return ( I never really was good at responding to these, but you get the idea lol). Good luck with everything.

17. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

https://www.mediafire.com/?98wta4i2kvyztg3

Recorded the first part of the party, more to come later. You can pretty much tell that I tab out all the time when im dead, so a lot of it is audio only but i still recorded.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Unfortunately I couldn't make it there due to a birthday party I was invited to, however I hope you guys all have a great time, and we have been so glad to have such a personality such as yourself within our community. Take care, and I sincerely hope you get better. :sneaky:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  19. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

A final post before I go to bed everyone, I am sincerely thankful I got to share my last and most fun/amazing/hysterical day on sett with you guys and a huge shoutout to everyone that could be there. Hey even if you couldn't make it I can't hate anyone for it because you are such a loving community. I hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow but unfortunately I will not be able to share it with you guys because I am leaving for the hospital in the afternoon. I just wanted again to say I love every last one of you here, you guys are my family my friends and have been everything this almost year now time. Wish me luck everyone and don't forget to stay classy

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Beamm

Beamm VIP

Lord Of Choas I didn't get to talk to you much or get to know you. But playing with you today was very fun and you will be missed.