My first time drinking

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by paper, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Alcohol is different for just about everyone. As Darktooth said, just don't be an ass and be responsible. I personally think its fine to drink every once in a while, as long as you are responsible and safe, not only for your own sake, but for the sake of others.

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I'm not an alcoholic, but I also really enjoy going out and drinking with buddies at a party. It's very easy to be responsible, but it's less fun for people. Don't be dumb.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vrayer

Vrayer Member

Just drink enough to get a little bit tipsy. At that point people tend to become more open and you get to talk more easily with people(which mostly results in better conversation if you just met with them). But don't pass that point much because then it starts with funny looking acts that don't make sense and caused by only lack of concentration and after that it all starts getting out of the hand.(and believe me doing things without really noticing the action itself really isn't fun)Just drink a couple of beers, don't mix drinks much (better not doing at all) . I for myself drink mostly just 3 beers and get on with it. Been there, did many things, no biggy (any of them).

4. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Drink until you wake up face first in the toilet.

5. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

You don't drink.

6. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

r00d :c

EDIT: Technically, he shouldn't take advice from you either then Darktooth >:eek:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Drinking takes some years off of you, wouldn't suggest it if you wanna live long, nor not wanna die.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  8. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Well damn, I should take up drinking then!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

@La Vie Well I advise against it, I live an amazingly happy life and i have never done drugs or drank. But if its not between a yes or no, the only thing i would advise is: A. don't be the guy that throws up because nobody likes that guy and B. come play ttt with me :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Get cross faded that's the best!

11. Anaso

Anaso VIP

12. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Well, my best advice is to not drink alcohol at all. Personally, I don't see the point in it, all you get is a buzz for a short period time and then that's it. If you drink anymore after that you'll probably get drunk. Is that 15 minutes of fun worth destroying your liver? I don't know, I've never drank and I don't plan on it. But as long as you know the dangers and aren't putting someone else's life in danger because of your choice, then fine, just be careful.

13. Anaso

Anaso VIP

i drank a bottle of beer when i was 5... My dad said I started dancing...

14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

5 drinks should be enough for your first time (maybe even 4)
    and that would be 5 shots/5beers/5glasses of wine

But I say skip the stupid party and just get drunk with your girlfriend
    Or if you are not happy with your girlfriend that day or are having some existential crisis and need to be left alone and not be influenced by other peoples ideals about WHAT YOU ARE then drink alone

Umm dont mix your alcohol with ketamine and if you have the choice to do ketamine do that instead
    If you have ever been convinced by nurses to take anti-psycotics or similar drugs meant for people with schizophrenia stay away from cell phones and sharp objects like knives

If you find a bottle of everclear I wouldn't drink that
    However if you find a bottle of everclear with black liquid instead of clear liquid I ESPECIALLY wouldn't drink that

But yeah just remember to drink responsibly and watch yourself because you can make a lot of people not like you really fast by drinking wrong at parties
    But also if you find yourself drinking alone you can drink as much as you want since you are probably hoping for some sort of suicidal release from blacking out that you decide to drink alone in the first place

Don't be afraid to tell your girlfriend that the party is shit and you want to murder everyone there

Good luck!

15. I love how you say drink resposibly after saying you drank beer as a kid and have 5 bottles a day and get drunk.

16. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Um???
    You are quoting the wrong person or thinking of the wrong person?
    I never said any of that

17. 5 drinks should be enough for your first time (maybe even 4)
    and that would be 5 shots/5beers/5glasses of wine
    But I say skip the stupid party and just get drunk with your girlfriend

Oh you didnt say the getting drunk when your a kid

18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Mhm
    And I also didn't say that I always drink that amount - just that it is a good amount to start with

19. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Yeah, I only had a few shots of Vodka and I was fucking stumbling already.
    Everyone was calling me a lightweight :cry:

But thanks for the advice guys, I did use most of them and it sorta worked out well.
    Minus the need to puke afterwards.

And I don't plan on drinking weekly or even monthly. I just needed a break from both my school work and job and just to have fun. It's really stressing and I honestly have no times for games anymore. Only at late at night but by then I'm worn out by everything.
    But the manager of the local shop where I work said he'll reduce my hours soon (maybe next week but he needs me to be there now) because I was stressed so I should be on more often then.

20. Forever Alone:cry:

• Disagree Disagree x 2