Finished My entire CSGO inventory!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Chef, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kretzle

Kretzle New Member

DIE HARD!!!!!

2. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Harry Potter & Back To The Future.

3. Djpigeon12

Djpigeon12 Member

Transformers , cuz explosions and robots m8

4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

As you said its past halloween and no winner has been decided yet @Filthy Franku

5. xXShockXx

xXShockXx VIP

StarWars :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I don't think this giveaway is going to happen now.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Djpigeon12

Djpigeon12 Member

winner still hasnt been chosen?

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Not going through with giveaways really damages your reputation here, i suggest you comment on the post @Filthy Franku and explain at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

On Thursday at 1am for myself (That is Thursday the 5th of November at 1am Australian Eastern Standard Time) the OP was edited with this comment.

I hope that clears it up but I do hope to see this drawn soon as like Carned said, not going through with this will damage your reputation rather severely.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I smell bullshit, school work doesn't take up 10 mins to stick names into random.org

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

No Giveaway? Sad can't even keep a deal.

12. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

It has already been established that the OP is late with this giveaway and is under some heat for it but can I ask that members not further bash the OP? The giveaway will be completed at the OP's earliest convenience and if it isn't it will be dealt with accordingly, no need for members to continue to express their distaste with the situation here. As disheartening as it may be.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Han

Han       VIP

I mean, I feel as though some moderator action should be taken, as a quick look at OPs steam profile shows that he has plentyyy of time. ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bon3rDr3ams/ ) He has 91.4 hours on a COD game in the past two weeks, and the last time he played it was yesterday. I don't even remember if I entered this giveaway, and I'm not complaining that he isn't following through. All you had to do was enter your favorite movie in the first place! But I still think this should be locked or a moderator should contact him on steam, because it's pretty clear something isn't right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

15. You are 11 days overdue with your giveaway; if you do not respond within 24 hours, there will be consequences.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  16. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I would say my favorite would be Twilight.... Jk Jk. The Percy Jackson Series

[​IMG]

17. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Rip OP

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Then again with the account han solo linked he has 3 pages of p250 sand dunes feild tested.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Looks like he bought 117 p250 sand dunes, he named his stock awp AWP| Dragonlore, 2 cases (CSGO Weapon Case, Falchion case), SG 553 Army Sheen, and a p250 boreal forest. Thats his full inventory.

20. Humashi

Humashi New Member

Iron Man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.