Finished Memory V2

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Kyogre, Feb 27, 2016.

1. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

"What is your favorite memory while using TeamSpeak?"

My favorite memory on TeamSpeak was when I joined @LadyLag 's bouncy castle. That's where things really kicked off and where lots of interesting things happened. There was also this time when @Yatty poked me a million times in TeamSpeak saying "poke".

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

@Wex still doesn't accept that Hong Kong is no longer under British rule.

Aboose + kicks us for "lies"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Putting words in my mouth. I said I refuse to accept that Hong Kong is under China rule. That I believe it should be independent.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. No teamspeak so...I will be answering the other question.
    "If you could relive one memory, what would it be? If you were able to change anything about it, would you? What would you change and why?"

I would want to relive a memory of my childhood that I was with my family and having fun.I wouldn't change ANYHTING because the memory is the way it is for a reason.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

one of my favorite memory is when my friend who was in a different class then me walks in yells SLAP ME WITH THAT BIG DICK DADDY as loud as possible and walked out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Wolf Pup and I were playing one of us was inno and the other a T, Wolf threw a harpoon, it bounced off the wall and he gt a headshot off me, It wasn't planned, just luck.

8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Alie!!!

9. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Favorite TS memory. Just talking in TS, always good times.
    If I win give it to @LadyLag

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

When i joined my friends team speak in Australia and i was the only american xDDD i was like a animal at the zoo it was so funny

11. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

"If you could relive one memory, what would it be? If you were able to change anything about it, would you? What would you change and why?"

Probably 2 summers ago when I did work in an animal shelter, I loved it there and have wanted to go back ever since but havent been able to. I would probably change my outlook of their fates, to a positive way by trying harder to get them a home and family because of the fact most of them did get adopted at the time and it still warms my heart to this day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. "If you could relive one memory, what would it be? If you were able to change anything about it, would you? What would you change and why?"

That is honestly a really hard question... I can't say I have too many memories that I would want to relive... If I had to pick one... I would go with the day I started my hormones, and came out to the world as transgender. A whole day of being so damn nervous, only to realize how silly it was when everyone was very accepting of me, that was a wonderful memory... Probably one of the few good memories I could think to relive...

13. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Favorite memory?
    Going on deathrun with @MiniMuffin and @Soro and having a blast!
    Thanks for the giveaway @Kyogre!

14. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

I'll be ending this in about 1-2 hours so for everyone who wishes to enter, now is your last shot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

A memory I could relive on here? I would say my first days on the server. They were the times where I didn't know much about anything and almost got banned for the first time lol.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Entries are locked for now. I apologize for the delay, the winners have been drawn and I'll make sure to post up the winners soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

I would relive the memory of meeting the love of my life for the first time in person. I would tell myself to treat her better because she is not the same woman that she used to be.... and I am at fault

18. Fox

Fox VIP

kos robothriller. Im in it to win it for myself.

• Old Old x 1
  19. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Thank you all for your abundance of patience, today was an extremely busy day so I hope you can understand the delay. Regardless, here are your magnificent winners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you all would be so kind in contacting me, either through this thread or privately to claim your prizes, I'll make sure to settle this as soon as possible. I thank you all for the memories you've shared! It was an absolute blast reading through them all. I hope you all can continue to make great memories, whether it be on or off the community.

P.S. Special Credit goes to @Pandora for helping me set up the results, go to her profile and wish my little sis a Happy Birthday!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 5
  20. Everything's coming up Hanako!
    :3