LT. White Horse - Mod Abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Thumped, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

2. Thumped

Thumped Member

Shades, please, dont just read first and last post if you are going to interject your opinion. I have already retracted my accusation on Lt. White horse after his explanation. If you had READ everything you'd of seen this. This has now turned into the problem of Diekasta's commenting, and in a negative fashion, where he is not welcome to do so, and to be frank, your favoritism on his behalf, but such is life.

I'm merely asking that the rules that I AM REQUIRED to follow be required of ALL others as well.

Aslo shades, explain to me how I told him to "fuck off" and how I could of been "nicer."

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I agree that a clarification should be put in place to clarify that "trollish" names are to be prohibited. But,

The way you have acted in your staff reports as well as in game displays a tendency to troll and argue when you're called out on it. Being a staff member is a voluntary position that we do out of our want to see the server become a better, more friendly place. When a player like you joins with a name that causes confusion for other players, it causes the game to become unenjoyable for other players on the server. As a staff member with the interest of the server as a top priority, we kindly asked you to change your name. When asked, you gave the staff a hard time about it and argued several times about it. During this time, other issues may have come up that may have been ignored or given less attention to because we were dealing with someone like you.

To be honest, players like you make being a staff member a stressful job. When a staff member asks something of you that is not unreasonable, you shouldn't argue. If you disagree with the requested action, you may question his reasoning. A staff member asking you to change your name because it is being disruptive to the game is NOT unreasonable and there was no reason to argue about it. Ultimately, failing to comply with his requested action got you kicked from the server, and for good reason.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

LT. White Horse has been found not guilty for the charges of abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.