League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Han

Han       VIP

I'm currently trying a bunch of unorthodox builds, mainly in the jungle.

Not a big fan of this one. While his q did nice damage with the lich bane proc, I still ended up too squishy to do consistent damage. Clear was fine, and I honestly never tested out ganks because I just farmed the entire game then lost. Stats:

Pros: Healthy clear, easy way to get stacks, high damage.

Cons: Hard to gank and farm at the same time, very much a glass cannon, not really that much fun.

[​IMG]

Pretty mixed results overall, as you can see by the scores, I didn't really carry or go ham at all. The clear might be difficult for beginner players, but all you really need to do is kite the jungle camps and that is easier with Ashe's passive. Warriors was definitely stronger than bloodrazor. The ganks were alright, really didn't manage to accomplish anything until post six. Not really the worst pick in the world, but I wouldn't really want to do it again.

Pros: Great ganks post level six and a lategame adc threat.

Cons: Slow clear at first, can just get shutdown by early invades, not really a good ganking jungler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was a lot of fun to do, and I'd honestly want to repeat just because once you hit warriors + shiv you become very bursty. With AP Bard, you have high damage on q, but your next attacks are pretty disappointing. AD Bard gives you a stun and high damage to follow up, especially when you have 1 - 2 meeps that will make you hilariously strong. Ganks were 50/50, if you don't have your ulti you are entirely dependent on someone else on your team having some sort of cc. My end score was 5/3/7. I executed in the jungle. :eek:

Pros: Very fun to play, strong midgame / lategame burst, gamechanging ulti and potential for good ganks with your e.

Cons: Struggles early on in the jungle. His w can sustain, but up until you get your first two items it's a very slow clear. Unless you are good at hitting your q, you need someone on your team to cc the enemy first.

[​IMG]

Eve was fun, but not very successful. I rushed bork and tiamat before getting the jungle item, and my clear was fine. The weakness is that without ap and especially without rylais, you don't have much stickiness. I was completely dependent on bork to secure kills, otherwise people would just run away. I maxed E first and I found that I was able to duel anyone in the game, however, once again, I wasn't as strong without ap.

Pros: Fast clear, great potential for invading, very bursty assassin who can easily slip away.

Cons: Teamfight weakness, as her ultimate does no damage without ap scalings, and lack of tankiness. The only thing this build was really good for was 1v1ing people.

[​IMG]

Kass Jg blows. I'm never going to do it again. The early clear is very poor, and rushing tear puts you behind on your jungle item. Ganks were mediocre at best. (n)

Pros: Late game damage with mana items + fully stacked tear would have been strong.

Cons: Weak clear. If you don't get tear, you have mana trouble and then you realize you don't have a tear ten minutes into the game. If you do get tear, you lose sustain and the ability to stay in the jungle. The only cc you have if your e, which isn't that reliable.

[​IMG]

You have to get yourself into a specific mindset when playing Nami mid, where you only exist to annoy the enemy team. I just got morello and spammed w every time I had the chance in lane, and just ended up bullying the ekko out. Roaming was very strong with my ulti + bubble, and the heal worked well with the amount of ap I had. I ended up with full stacks on my mejai's, which was handy.

Pros: Imagine Sona's w that also acted like her q when an enemy is nearby. That's what Nami's w does. Very annoying to deal with, and surprising amounts of mobility with her passive.

Cons: Squishy and hard to CS with. I was reliant on zhonyas or flash to save me whenever a fight happened.

[​IMG]

I maxed e first so I could be healthy in the jungle, and it turned out great. My passive gave more damage the more I attacked, and combined with nashors, guinsoos, and bloodrazors, I was doing great damage. Furthermore, her ulti and spells still are very reliable still, mainly because all non-jungle items I got had ap in them. This was an enjoyable match, and I plan to try it again to make sure it wasn't just one lucky game.

Pros: Incredibly strong teamfight damage, as long as she is on the backline. Good ganks with a slow and a knockup.

Cons: Weak early game, at least for ganking. Squishier than the average adc, so you have to make sure you can position yourself well or have someone peel for you.

[​IMG]

I asked the people in champ select to pick who I played, and I ended up with Sona. The early clear was rough. I started blue because gromp would have just destroyed me, but once I got hunters potion everything got a lot easier. Her entire kit works pretty well in a gank, and lategame I was just spamming spells left and right.

Pros: URF lategame, very high burst on targets who don't build MR, extreme mobility with e.

Cons: If Yi had invaded at all early game, and I'm talking about 3 - 9 minute mark, before I got jungle item, I would have been a free kill. I also noticed that even with lich bane and morellos, my mana wasn't great. Blue buff is definitely essential, and once again, if Yi invaded and stole my blue early on, I would have set back.

[​IMG]

Draven jungle:

In the jungle, Draven is able to collect as many axes as he wants, and the extra damage makes clearing a breeze. That said, you have two weaknesses: Ganking, and cashing in your stacks. You need someone on your team to have cc, otherwise you'll have trouble ganking lanes. Furthermore, I had a game in which I had around 450~ stacks on Draven jungle, and that's because I could not get a single kill. I just got assist, and my team did not understand that I needed kills more than them when I had over 400 stacks to make use of. So before you go into a game as draven jungle, make sure your team knows that you're going to be going for kills and such.

Morgana jungle:

I really wish I got screenshots of the stats from these games. I've done it three times now, and each time has been given me an S rank. Your early clear is slow, but once you get your jungle item you get much stronger. Morgana's passive spellvamp allows her to survive the entire jungle, and ganking is made easy with your q and r. There really aren't that many cons to this, but the biggest would be the need for blue buff early game.

Karthus jungle:

This wasn't terrible, but the clear early game was awful and the damage lategame was very lackluster. Ganks were surprisingly strong with the massive slow in my wall, but once the midgame was over, I fell off.

If anyone here has anything they want to see me try, I'm open to any champ and any build, as long as its not too trollish.

2. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

[​IMG] Killing Spree of 11 and 2 "Largest Multi-Kills"

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

woot woot.PNG
    :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. [MENSA] Yui

[MENSA] Yui New Member

[​IMG]

M A X I M U M

T I L T

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

[​IMG]That moment when this is your only mastery 7 champion.
    [​IMG]

7. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

I've gotten 3 of these already. I used my first one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sam.

sam. VIP

[​IMG] :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hextech crafting has always fucked me over but this time the gods have blessed me.

[​IMG]

Too bad I don't play that much vayne anymore but this is still really neat.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Same tbh
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  12. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Fuck off

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Han

Han       VIP

how much for your acc

14. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was beaten by a man named InferiorCowNips.

League ain't my thing.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Play ranked with me, we can feed together.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

don't.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. sam.

sam. VIP

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

papa @Sinz would be proud of me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  19. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Oh riot you did it again, made a perfectly balanced champion on release <333
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. sam.

sam. VIP

[​IMG] :<

• Like Like x 1