League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Rek

Rek Ø

What were you before?

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

i was p1

also those 2 games sucked fighting against counter for each person i was playing @Sinz

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Winning this game was probably the most satisfying win/game I've had so far playing league.
    @Emtech2 @Mr. Rogers @Bear <-- Afk'd on us
    Bear was AFK for most of the game so it was a long uphill struggle. Rogers is kinda new to the game but he still had some big plays that helped alot. We won when we realized they were going baron when they had an inhib down so we all pushed mid for the win. The momentum was with them for the majority of the game until me and emtech got to the point where we could 2v4 their team. Mundo was annoying af though.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Rek

Rek Ø

[​IMG]
    someone help plz
    Galio is t r a s h
    Taric got 2 triples

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

This game was really fun despite mundo destroying me every chance he got. The fact that we actually won this game is beyond me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Galio can be amazing if you build him right just ask @Hingle I've carried a 4v5 as him but your guy apparently rolled his face on the keyboard when he was shopping

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  8. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

SyndraRekt.png

I went 14/0/8 before finally dying. I've found my new main.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Perhaps you need to rethink your "main". There is a difference between a good game and you being good at a champion (y)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Those were my first two, look at the more recent ones :v

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Final game of provisionals. 5th pick claims to be a top main, 2nd pick gives it to him and goes support instead.

>game starts
    >darius gives wukong 6 kills within 10 mins
    >darius goes afk

I still got plat, so I couldn't care less. God, I can't believe I'm back in this hellhole again (4 win, 6 lost).

• Like Like x 1
  12. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    I'm ashamed but I am not going back to that depth of hell.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

It's the first of many, Falcor

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Two quads, no penta.

feelsbadman

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Han

Han       VIP

My expert analysis:

MF building phage ( I'm not sure what she would go with this? Black cleaver is alright but only Leona has significant armor on your team. On another note, 87 cs? )
    Yi not having sated before twenty minutes, building sonic boots.
    Amumu? Support? I can't tell if he's that or some weirdo but any silver player knows you go ap mumu. Anyone who builds armor on him is a plebeian.
    Lux building thornmail. Great choice, tbh. I think this Lux was pretty close to carrying but was just too tilted by their Tryndamere.

looks like you were up against a bunch of epik memers, my friend.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

But why does CD have smite

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    when you want to try out the new hextech crafting on pbe and immediately get the demon herself.

EDIT: Going to use this post to update my opinions on the current PBE Patch.

Update 1: Jhin does SO MUCH FUCKING DAMAGE. He feels more like an assassin than an adc, his Q does incredible damage, the range on his W allows him to catch out enemies he's marked aswell as catch up with any escapees. If his E explodes while you're in it, you're fucked. If he kills a champion it spawns an exploding E on their body which once again, will fuck you because the damage is retarded. His ult is actually really fun to use but leaves your camera in a weird position when it exits, also does a fucking assload of damage.

Basically, damage boiz.

Update 2: If the enemy stacks and you kill one of them as they step on one of Jhin's traps and then throw a q and w to stop the front line it's one of the easiest penta kills in the game.

Update 3: I dislike shen's new kit, it feels like a buff to his melee fighting potential but you have to pay a lot of attention to your spacing and it feels like his Q is very easy to dodge. Without vorpal blade or his shield his sustain in lane is pretty lackluster. His W is good for teamfights but if you miss-time or miss-space it, it will be useless. His e is pretty much unchanged and so is his ult.

Hextech crates can still give champion shards even if you have all the champions which will allow you to -hopefully- collect them(randomlly) and then use them to get the new champion as soon as they come out. Interesting system overall.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1