Killamarshall/green verbal abusing

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Snak, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

4. There should never be a time where you curse at a player whom you interact with as a staff member.

I just want to point out that Killamarshall was not acting in the capacity of a staff member when he made his comment. Killa was simply acting in the capacity of a player. This case does not parallel the one that caused his demotion.

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

to my knowledge cursing in this way was not against the staff rules so if i did break that than i am at fault and apologize.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

I claimed to have a bunch of screenshots? your making stuff up zike, and you need to seriously have a look at as your a delusional person, I never claimed the such and i'd like to see your proof, even though you have no say in this thread so i'd like you to stay out, you just make up false accusations while mine are very real. He did say in all caps to a player to fuck off, if you wanna argue that look at the screenshot then adjust your words please.

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3790#p28684
    http://gyazo.com/a28d08d1e14610f1de6ee5ffd596b393 (screenshot for reference)

And a quote for good measure:
    But when asked for a screenshot of Lukus telling you to report Killa, you said you didn't have one.

Odd..

Either way, you're clearly not in your right mind, unfortunately I'll have to lock this thread and issue you a warning for harassment. When you're feeling better tomorrow feel free to request it to be unlocked to continue your venture.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

I claimed to have a bunch of screenshots? your making stuff up zike, and you need to seriously have a look at as your a delusional person, I never claimed the such and i'd like to see your proof, even though you have no say in this thread so i'd like you to stay out, you just make up false accusations while mine are very real. He did say in all caps to a player to fuck off, if you wanna argue that look at the screenshot then adjust your words please.[/quote]

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3790#p28684
    http://gyazo.com/a28d08d1e14610f1de6ee5ffd596b393 (screenshot for reference)

And a quote for good measure:
    But when asked for a screenshot of Lukus telling you to report Killa, you said you didn't have one.

Odd..

Either way, you're clearly not in your right mind, unfortunately I'll have to lock this thread and issue you a warning for harassment. When you're feeling better tomorrow feel free to request it to be unlocked to continue your venture.[/quote]

Again you link me to my own posts, your clearly retarded or "not in your right might" you may have to lock this thread just to keep you out of it when it DOES NOT INVOLVE YOU! Your mentally unstable zike, and next time you threaten me with a PM I will message it too all users.

6. Zikeji

lol Snak.

Oh well, you need to be stopped. See you tomorrow.

7. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Staffs are allowed to cuss in normal conversations.

However, when dealing with reports & player issues, we cannot.

For example.

I get killed by Highwon. I can say * FU highwon that was shitbox* That is allowed.

Highwon rdmed someone and I'm doing an investigation with the rdm report.

And I say * you shot him first you stupid ****, watch where you're shooting next time you ********* That is NOT allowed.

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

so in this aspect i wasn't in the wrong?

9. Zikeji

Unless you're directly harassing a player (non-playful, or intentionally harmful, unintentionally harassment is debatable).

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Snak, clearly this wasn't meant to be an abusive post by Killa. While I do not condone staff using curse words while on the server, I find the fact that you reported this somewhat of a joke. Killa, please do not curse at other players even when you mean it as a joke. It can come across the wrong way and start an issue that could easily be avoided.

11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Also Snak, You're drunk. Im locking this. Further debate is highly unnecessary.

12. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

What zike & Kasta said, cussing is fine as long you're not doing it to *intentionally* harass players.

13. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Nah you were fine. We don't discourage staff from having a good time with other players on the server. Just make sure that you don't cross the line from playful to insulting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.