Killamarshall Abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bob, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

If anyone called a KoS on me for any reason, it would alter the course of action I'd take. Regardless of if it was revoked. Especially if it was only revoked over voice chat. And, it's been stated before, but you can never truly revoke a KoS.

Regardless of if it changed how things would of panned out, it was still a false KoS. What needs to be a addressed is if it truly was a false KoS. Did Muffin have a silenced pistol at the time? Was the KoS legit? If the KoS was legit in the first place then there shouldn't have been a problem. But if the KoS wasn't legit, and Muffin reported Bob, then obviously the KoS changed something, or else Muffin would have reported bob.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

That's why I don't think any action should have been done unless Muffin showed that he was upset with the situation.

This would be a case of an accidental KOS being called off, players acknowledging it, and ignoring the call off. That is where you can actually call off KOS's. If

they call it off in chat and it's been a good 5 seconds before the person starts shooting the KOS'd person, we should treat it the same as if a traitor KOS's someone who kills them, then they ID it as a traitor, and someone later comes to kill them because they saw a KOS. The person that should be held responsible is the person that decided to follow the KOS. The sand would apply here, if 1) he called it off in chat and 2) it was around five or more seconds before shots were fired by either Muffin or toward Muffin. It's all about reaction time and the ability of players to pay attention to the game as a whole.

3. Zikeji

Not everyone sees it get called off, which is why we don't make it a situation where calling it off removes all responsibility from you.

We just need to see what Muffin says.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Not everyone sees the call off, but if a traitor calls a KOS, then the Traitor is killed, ID'd, dead long enough, then someone comes along and follows the traitor's KOS, we hold the KOS follower responsible if the player was doing nothing traitorous.

5. Zikeji

I've been killed mulitple times because a traitor KoS's me, I kill them, declare to everyone about his false KoS and I killed him and he was a traitor, making me proven. And I've still gotten killed, but in those situations I'm not going to punish the user for following a KoS. It was the T who got the kill.

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

in the process of arguing with him and did forget to remove the slay as muffin requested me to, so if i can get your Steam ID i will void the slay however i completely stand behind the harassment ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.