Jake [Apollo]

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lollust, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I recommended that she write this report because of the way she made her side out to be. She saw the body, she killed the guy, she was slain. Her side of the story in the reports and everything added up.

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Personally, I think communication would have done wonders for this situation. Like I said, had we discussed it, we could have just asked Lollust if she did in fact see the unidentified indicator.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Pretty much. There's a lot that we could have all done differently. Communication was the #1 issue here.

4. Lollust

Lollust VIP

The slay is somewhat valid but he didn't want to reply to me after he gave me a round slay. I wanted him to give me an answer without myself trying to spam the admin chat.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Right. But do you understand why it was valid? Had you seen the text indicating that the bodies were in fact un id'd, it would have been a false slay. However, since you did not know for sure that they were un id, you technically killed on suspicion. This wasn't exactly your fault, it was our failure to communicate that brought this problem on.

6. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

I didn't do that after you both disagreed with me. As soon as I issued the slay you both were like "What why? She someone kill another player". That is when I did what I did. I do admit, that was out of line and I talked with my admin about it. Communication wasn't the issue, I told you both what I saw and why I slayed her, although I'm not sure if McMuffin saw it because he left a little after this.

Now for the REAL report. I was spectating you since I died, no reason behind it I just like to spectate random people when I die. Here's what I saw; you heard a shotgun shot, ran over to the area where you heard it, saw someone come out of the room with blood on the wall and was in the area you heard the shot go off with a shotgun. There was NO BODY visible, unless spectators don't see bodies somehow. I slayed you for killing on suspicion.

And the reason why I didn't respond to you? I was getting messaged by 2-3 other players, and both mods, so I apologize if I didn't respond.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Right, I understand what you mean, but what would have been best is for us to ask her if she saw that the bodies were un'id, then made a decision, you see?

8. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

@Lollust, apologies for what happened when you weren't replied to when Jake put the slay on you. He was dealing with other players and possibly dealing with other reports along the way as any other staff member would be. Patience is what you should wait for. Again, as @McMuffin stated, they lacked communication to go through the event to see if it was valid or not.

Hopefully next time we can improve that when another event like this happens. Again, thank you for telling us your side of the event.

This report has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.