I like how Asty tried to save his own ass.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rosko., Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

How was he annoying you? If it is because of his voice then that is abuse. If it is because of chat spam and stuff then not abuse.

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

For me and sam, admin chat.

3. Rosko.

Rosko. Member

He was constantly bothering people because of his non-stop complaining and wouldn't just leave it alone.

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

He was rdmed and wasn't getting a response from a mod..I wouldn't consider that spam.

5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I told him id take care of it.

6. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Yes Asty adventually took care of it about 2-3 rounds after, I was talking in @ so I don't know how the fuck he heared it, he was also constantly bullying me, the whole server didn't know about it, I kept on typing in @ because the mods woulden't do shit about it (which they should have) so I kept typing it in on @ intill they done shit, annoying yes but they deserved it for not handing out a punishment, Sam started having a go at me afterwards saying I'm dead just like me hopes and dreams.

7. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

You need to understand that most of the mods, especially Asty, are good players. Good players are dead less often; RDM reports take time to properly investigate and honestly, when there is someone who will not stop spamming @, it makes it even harder.

I understand that you get upset, but you need to have thicker skin. Play the game and play it right and you'll be respected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.