I am reporting the mod Storm |Comf|

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thefish11099, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Storm's attitude was fine. The screenshot that Megatron referred to was one of Storm showing Momo what he said in his RDM report.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Oh, now that makes more sense. I was just jumping the gun. Sorry Storm

Now that I think about it, that quote doesn't sound like Storm at all. Sorry for the confusion.

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Will like to reply that MoMo's admin chat messages often did contain gratuitous amounts of cursing, name calling, and general harassment.

I believe the original report was filed at the end of round 5/beginning of round 6 of a map, and no reply had been submitted once round 6 had begun. I'm not sure if any mod actually handled the report (I saw it but it was already in progress), but it's possible that no response had been submitted by map change, and it was lost in the transition (we DID receive something like 6 reports a round during that period, so it's possible whatever mod had it in progress didn't get to it/forgot it).

However, afterwards MoMo spammed admin chat repeatedly with messages like "why isn't fucking legoguy getting fucking slain", "what the fuck slay him", "he fucking rdmed me slay!" etc, even after I asked him politely to stop spamming admin chat.

Since I was not the one that had handled the original report on legoguy, I did nothing further than ask him to stop spamming admin chat, and therefore have no screenshots of the events.

4. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

I did not say "why isn't fucking legoguy getting fucking slain", "what the fuck slay him", "he fucking rdmed me slay!"
    I said "wow really hes not getting slayed!?" etc. I understand that is spam but you guys could've calmed down the situation by saying "Well we are getting a lot of reports at the moment so please wait till we get to your report." or "I understand that this annoys you in-all but you must understand that we are also having a hard time dealing with all of these reports so please wait a bit." then I could know the jist of things instead of thinking that you weren't going to slay him and not going to do anything about it.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You must not have noticed that when reports are in progress, you receive a PM from the staff member handling it and it asks you to be patient.

6. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Honestly momo, lying is not going to get you anywhere. Every quote provided by Tsu I believe are exact quotes. In the end, you really have to work on your attitude. It's not doing you anything but digging yourself a hole.

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Having dealt with momo before I can attest to having witnessed significantly similar events with the same, if not worse, attitude from momo. Momo seems incapable of understanding and accepting the rules, and consequently feels entitled to more then there is allowed. At this point, I'm leaning toward an extended ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.